For Sale: Aircraft Cirrus SR22 partnership @ KRYY

wayne

Pattern Altitude
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
wayne
N551SR is looking for a new partner. We are 3 owners and one of us is selling his 3rd. Plane is hangared at KRYY.

2006 Cirrus SR22, G2, 2 x 430's (one WAAS), S-Tech 55x AP, ADS-B out, EMax, XM weather, TKS (non-FIKI), SkyWatch. Annual will be this month. Hobbs 1680 hours, 380 hours on rebuilt engine with 2200 TBO. Plane was flown less than 300 hours last year.

One partner is moving up to a bigger faster plane as he travels for his business. Wish I could join him on a turboprop, but just out of my budget.

Share price: $100k
Monthly: $600 / partner
Hourly: $168/hr - based on Flight time, not Hobbs, includes fuel

Andreas Ulber
andreas.ulber@fortec4x4.com

Wayne Cease
PM on POA

N551SR is looking for a new partner. We are 3 owners and one of us is selling his 3rd. Plane is hangared at KRYY.

2006 Cirrus SR22, G2, 2 x 430's (one WAAS), S-Tech 55x AP, ADS-B out, EMax, XM weather, TKS (non-FIKI), SkyWatch. Annual will be this month. Hobbs 1680 hours, 380 hours on rebuilt engine with 2200 TBO. Plane was flown less than 300 hours last year.

One partner is moving up to a bigger faster plane as he travels for his business. Wish I could join him on a turboprop, but just out of my budget.

Andreas Ulber
andreas.ulber@fortec4x4.com

Wayne Cease
PM on POA

Wayne had the plane at GMU part l last Saturday, it’sa beauty.

Hello Wayne,

I am interested in starting or joining an SR22 (G2) partnership in the near future at KLZU. I would prefer 2 or 3 partners only so I guess very similar to what you have. Would you please share how you came up with your monthly and hourly breakdown? I came up with the following number. What would you change in that?

Fixed Cost Yearly
Hanger: $4,500.00
Insurance: $5,000.00
Annual: $4,000.00 .
Repack : $1,500.00
Subscriptions/Misc: $1,500.00
Total $16,500.00
2way: $8250/yr
3way: $5500/yr

Variable Costs Hourly
Oil $6.00
Engine & Prop OVHL $45.00
Misc $24.00
Total $75.00/hr
Everyone gets their own fuel*

Last edited:
Ours came from how the two original owners started it off. I've been helping adjust it. It still needs a bit more adjustment, but at least it's getting closer now. Now it is more based on the actual expenses than estimates.

Have you called about the insurance and the hangar? Neither of those is a bad number, just checking.

There is also an annual ad valorem property tax in Georgia. The rate varies by county and based on value. Figure somewhere around 1-1.5% of the value and the equation is run; 40% of value x the millage rate.

Your engine/prop cost seems a bit high. At 2,000 hours that is $90k. But, the total is pretty good. Not much harm in having a healthy mx account balance. I might shift some of the engine/prop to general mx (your Misc line), but it's all hourly maintenance costs.

Overall, the numbers look pretty good.

Last edited:
Ours came from how the two original owners started it off. I've been helping adjust it. It still needs a bit more adjustment, but at least it's getting closer now. Now it is more based on the actual expenses than estimates.

Have you called about the insurance and the hangar? Neither of those is a bad number, just checking.

There is also an annual ad valorem property tax in Georgia. The rate varies by county and based on value. Figure somewhere around 1-1.5% of the value and the equation is run; 40% of value x the millage rate.

Your engine/prop cost seems a bit high. At 2,000 hours that $90k. But, the total is pretty good. Not much harm in having a healthy mx account balance. I might shift some of the engine/prop to general mx (your Misc line), but it's all hourly maintenance costs.

Overall, the numbers look pretty good.

Thanks for your input. Currently, I am in a partnership (PA28) and very familiar with hanger and insurance costs. Let me know if something comes up that can help me in any way. Much appreciated.

Back