Cirrus satire. Outtakes and official Oil change procedure

I was hoping that in the video after you calling out "ramp GUY", a very large bull thespian takes offense to the term and gives you three to four minutes of lecture on safe spaces and trigger words.

Most excellent! Is that a Gibson Les Paul on your wall, or Ephiphone? I'm guessing you're a Gibson guy though, cause you be a Cirrus guy too.

Last edited:
Most excellent! Is that a Gibson Les Paul on your wall, or Ephiphone? I'm guessing you're a Gibson guy though, cause you be a Cirrus guy too.
I'm actually an ibanez guy. That is a fender bass I got free off craigslist

Ramp guy at Possum Kingdom?

All Cirrus pilots have an entourage in a Cherokee 6 300 that follows them with all of the needed accessories and supplies to keep them (pilot and airplane) happy. You have to look up the cost of ownership to find the details on the personnel requirement ratings and required equipment.

The thespian is an option in earlier POHs, but in later models it is an AD.

Bro, I know you are serious, err, Cirrus about those cookies. You called three FBos to find out if they had Otis Spunkmeyers before hitting the direct to button.

That's what I call Cirrus flight planning skilz.

I'm actually not really sure. My great-grandfather was a sheriff in Texas long ago so on my father's side were pretty well rooted here my mother's family is from Tulsa but I've always noticed I never talk like most of the people around me. But we have also always lived in various City areas I grew up in Oklahoma City and now I'm in Dallas. I noticed the accents seem to get a thicker as you get into more rural areas.

You don't have an Oklahoma accent either. Lived there too.

What you have here is city boy accent. It can be heard from the OKC metro down the I-35 corridor into North Texas. The Tulsa accent is different and can be heard mostly in the northeastern 1/3 of the state and has a little Missouri (read Yankee) in it. If you pay close attention, you can even find subtle speech differences in people from different parts of the OKC Metro. Interestingly, the accent of a person from Norman, is different from a person from the Yukon/Mustang area. I would guess 6PC's accent was developed somewhere in the NW quadrant of the OKC metro, but definitely suburban not OKC proper.

I've never heard how he pronounces the word "didn't", but if I had, I could probably determine if he is or isn't from Yukon. Native Yukonians pronounce that word differently than anyone else on earth. Usually, they have an extra "n" in it like didnent, or they even drop the second "d" altogether and it sounds like dinnent.

How close am I, Bryan?

Last edited:
DAYUM! HOLY FREAKING CRAP! Born in tulsa. Moved to yukon at age 1. Moved to mustang at age 7. Moved to north Texas at age 10. Unbelievable.

DAYUM! HOLY FREAKING CRAP! Born in tulsa. Moved to yukon at age 1. Moved to mustang at age 7. Moved to north Texas at age 10. Unbelievable.

BOOM! Get you some of that. Not bad for a gas plant operator from Podunk, eh?

And do you pronounce "didn't" differently than others? Or did I miss the mark on that one?

probably plays a part. I can't stand country so the crowed I hung out with were more of the freaks.
We said "dude" a lot and listened to bands from Not Texas a lot.

Perhaps, but no self respecting metal head could have escaped the 90s without listening to such wholesome Texas bands as Pantera or Slayer.

Perhaps, but no self respecting metal head could have escaped the 90s without listening to such wholesome Texas bands as Pantera or Slayer.
I can play most of their stuff on Guitar.
Seen Pantera 3 times I think (cowboys from hell w/ Skid Row. Solo once, and once w/ Rob Zombie). Slayer is here next month. I haven't seen them live but Seasons in the Abyss is one of my all time favorite albums.

Whew! We didn't want to tell you. Glad you finally figured it out yourself. Several of us have been PMing about that behind your back trying to figure out how to break it to ya, but it was never the right time.

Back