Cirrus - Dallas Area

csand

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Collin
Thinking of partnering in or purchasing a cirrus. Currently have a 182RG but looking for something a little quicker, and better avionics, and air conditioned! If you have one in the dallas area and could take me up for a spin I would really appreciate it. I have never flow in one.

Thinking of partnering in or purchasing a cirrus. Currently have a 182RG but looking for something a little quicker, and better avionics, and air conditioned! If you have one in the dallas area and could take me up for a spin I would really appreciate it. I have never flow in one.

Planesmart at KADS. They will take you up for a demo and they have a couple of partnering programs.

And they lead the league in being quicker--at least in separating you from your money-- than almost anybody you will find.:D

And they lead the league in being quicker--at least in separating you from your money-- than almost anybody you will find.:D

HA, very true. Ask to see the contract and they'll start squirming. That said, I might consider them if I wanted a late model Cirrus, did not want to own, and was willing to pay extra for the privilege. Show up, fly, return it dirty and out of gas, walk away no hassles, period.

Besides they have those cool shade ports for the summer.:D

The shade ports work pretty well for hail, not all that great for heat gain other than at mid-day. But much better than sitting on the ramp full time.
HA, very true. Ask to see the contract and they'll start squirming. That said, I might consider them if I wanted a late model Cirrus, did not want to own, and was willing to pay extra for the privilege. Show up, fly, return it dirty and out of gas, walk away no hassles, period.

Besides they have those cool shade ports for the summer.:D

The shade ports work pretty well for hail, not all that great for heat gain other than at mid-day. But much better than sitting on the ramp full time.

I was amazed they were allowed to build them. Not the easiest place in the world to do a construction project.

I imagine on an August afternoon you could roast a chicken in a Cirrus left out in the sun. I like being able to leave the windows open.

Planesmart is $$. Can buy a early 2000 model for what they want for a 1/4 share. Might be worth doing the demo with them and seeing if I even like the cirrus over my cessna. Thanks for the suggestion!

I was amazed they were allowed to build them. Not the easiest place in the world to do a construction project.

I imagine on an August afternoon you could roast a chicken in a Cirrus left out in the sun. I like being able to leave the windows open.

I keep a door ajar.

What are you looking to do with the 182?

Back