Cirrus AC rentals in Houston area

Naqviak

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Naqvi
Hi folks
I am looking for a school or club with Cirrus SR20 or 22 for rent I Houston area.

What were you expecting for a $500,000 airplane?

That’s just over double most thrashed Warriors that are worth about 1/10 of that.

Yes I checked them out and they are really expensive
$300 for SR20 dry!

Really? Expensive? Were you expecting the rate of a old $40,000 172? You think insurance is cheap on a high dollar Cirrus?
$300 a hour sounds very reasonable to me for what it is.

What were you expecting for a $500,000 airplane?

That’s just over double most thrashed Warriors that are worth about 1/10 of that.

Saw one of their planes, a 2013, worth about four times a warrior now, hardly $500K

Saw one of their planes, a 2013, worth about four times a warrior now, hardly $500K

Ok, fine. So double’ish the rate for four times the value, . . . . .

Maybe you’ve discovered an investment opportunity. Go buy one and start renting it out for say $175 or even $250 per hour wet. Report back in a year.

Maybe you’ve discovered an investment opportunity. Go buy one and start renting it out for say $175 or even $250 per hour wet. Report back in a year.
How about you give me yours and I rent it for $175 or even $250 per hour wet. I will report back in a year concerning your folly.

Guess everything is bigger in Texas, even the egos.

How about you give me yours and I rent it for $175 or even $250 per hour wet. I will report back in a year concerning your folly.

Guess everything is bigger in Texas, even the egos.

That makes little sense, but have a nice day.

And yes, everything is bigger here, not just our egos either.

I still think $300 is high regardless! I have flown these in MI at around 250-285 wet

Blatham489
Do you fly Cirrus?

Blatham489
Do you fly Cirrus?

Seems like he owns or works at that flight school, very sensitive about what it “should” cost as well as not caring about my feelings at all.

Seems like he owns or works at that flight school, very sensitive about what it “should” cost as well as not caring about my feelings at all.
Agreed I do not see any reason to get so emotional

I have my reasons to believe that 300 is high as I do not have stupid money to spend
I fly with US Flight club at KTME but want to get back to Cirrus.

Back