Circumnavigation?

Aaron Trueblood

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
MontanaPilot21
Hi all, I'm a student pilot. I have always wanted to fly and am seeking it professionally. However I've always though circumnavigations were very cool and exciting. I don't have any plans whatsoever or and idea where to start. I could never fly the whole thing by myself. I'm just kind of spitballing to see who else is interested in this topic. Thanks

Turtlenecks went out of style a while ago. I think it was popular with the Jewish people long before it hit the mainstream, but there's an argument for hygiene if you get it done. I would think you would want to take couple days off work and ice that thing down real good afterwards. Best of luck.

It’s not really doable. Now that we know the earth is flat. I guess you could planonavigate from one edge to the other.
Oh, btw - do you know about the government’s Chemtrail program?

Turtlenecks went out of style a while ago. I think it was popular with the Jewish people long before it hit the mainstream, but there's an argument for hygiene if you get it done. I would think you would want to take couple days off work and ice that thing down real good afterwards. Best of luck.

Remember the SNL parody of the Ford commercial? A chauffeur is blasting down a road covered with potholes and washboard while a rabbi is performing a circumnavigation in the back seat. Of course, the driver divides his attention between driving and turning back to watch the skinning in progress. Funny, but I guess you had to be there.

Back