Christmas saved

Timbeck2

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Timbeck2
I ordered myself a lot of sheet metal tools from Aircraft Tool Supply thinking that they'd be at my house before Christmas. I took a little trip to NE Arkansas to see my folks and got back last Thursday before Christmas. (BTW thank you Mr. Jackass sick guy who sneezed and coughed the whole way back in 10F - me and both daughters are now sick) I got an email from ATS stating that basically everything I ordered was on backorder or presented a 2 to 3 week lead time. So everything I ordered isn't going to even be shipped until at least a week after Christmas. So I wait.

And now the save- Last weekend, I got to taxi a 1963 V tail Bonanza around to check the brake job I did and to heat up the oil for an oil change. Then I got to log .7 in a turbo 210. I got to work today and read my email - I'd been put up for a quarterly award, which I won. And lastly, the kid I've been training for the last 8 months finally got his tower rating while I was away, so it looks like my next passenger is ready to go fly. Did a bell just ring?

Yes Virginia, There is a Santa Claus!!! Congrats on the award and the Taxi Time!!! Happy New Year!!

Back