Christmas present

JOhnH

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Right Seater
I sure hope the mall is open. I need to go get Leslie a Christmas present.

Amazon needs to get their act together...I demand INSTANT gratification!

Funny, I told my wife the same thing 12 years ago. Incidentally, I have an 11 year old son. And I haven’t had instant gratification for anything since then. Coincidence? Hmmm....

The mall:

tenor.gif

Tell your wife you love her a lot, but you just can’t withstand going into a mall. Amazon is still accepting orders, it just may be a day or two late.:)

I do very little internet shopping, unless I really need something I can't find within about 75 miles.

I got to the mall (yes, it was a real, old fashioned, enclosed mall) relatively early. I walked up to a cosmetic counter and bevy of beautiful young cosmetics sales ladies flocked to me. I think they felt sorry for me and they helped me pick out a nice perfume. I was back home practically before Leslie knew I did anything more than go buy gas.

Darn though, perfume is EXPENSIVE. I think they tacked on an entertainment charge and a late fee.

Oh yeah,
I also bought her a new pilot's log book. She just filled her first one up. I think she will like that more than the perfume. She's just shy of 1,000 hours. And she just got her license about 7 years ago when she was 53 and she got her IFR rating early this year.

Back