Christmas Gifts for 2014

tmyers

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Tim Myers
OK, I was certain there was already a thread on what some of us received for Christmas last year. I must have dreamed it because I just can't find it.

This was a great Christmas for me with my son returning from Bahrain (Navy) in November and being home the entire month of December. We had a great time working on his 68 Chevelle (had fuel injection installed) and shooting sporting clays at Elk Creek in KY.

He topped this all off with one of his gifts to me as seen in the following pictures. Be sure to read the engraving.

Love that guy a lot, made my eyes sweat a little.

Attachments

• IMAG0383[1].jpg
    IMAG0383[1].jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 54
  • IMAG0385[1].jpg
    IMAG0385[1].jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 40
OK, I was certain there was already a thread on what some of us received for Christmas last year. I must have dreamed it because I just can't find it.

This was a great Christmas for me with my son returning from Bahrain (Navy) in November and being home the entire month of December. We had a great time working on his 68 Chevelle (had fuel injection installed) and shooting sporting clays at Elk Creek in KY.

He topped this all off with one of his gifts to me as seen in the following pictures. Be sure to read the engraving.

Love that guy a lot, made my eyes sweat a little.

Very nice, Tim, congrats!

PS...I've been to Bahrain a handful of times the past two years. If I had known, I could have gladly taken him a care package, or at least bought him a beer!

He had an apartment in Manama (sp) was there for about 20 months, home in Norfolk for a couple years he thinks

He had an apartment in Manama (sp) was there for about 20 months, home in Norfolk for a couple years he thinks

If you want to tease him, you can tell him you showed me his pic, and I recognized him from Diggers. (Popular watering hole amongst the servicemen in Manama)

I can ask but he stays away from the strong drink, Has had to bail too many of his enlisted crew out of a jamb.

Nice gift,congrats. Enjoy your time with him.

Nice KaBar Pops! Please thank your son for me for his service.

All the best,

Back