Chris ya shoulda built this

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
Found this over on vansairforce. yes it is a joke, but a cool looking joke.

Attachments

• TV14Top.jpg
    TV14Top.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 81
It's so crazy, it might just work! ;)

Twin Cam... and a Cri-Cri. But that's about it I believe.

and the cricri does not have a kit....in fact the plans owner will not sell to the US at all. :( (although I do have a set!)

and the cricri does not have a kit....in fact the plans owner will not sell to the US at all. :( (although I do have a set!)

I figured there had to be some plans out there. There's gotta be plans for just about everything!! But as I suspected, no kits.

The twin cam is an ultralight, right? (Or at least a trike type)

It used to be a kit sold by Chris Heintz as the Cricket but no more.
The plans owner lives in France and won't sell to N. Americans after a lawsuit due to a fatal in Colorado. Now on the chat I see some think he has completely stopped selling plans. No response from the one at the fly-in.

heh the thread on vans was about the availability of twin engine kits, and the gemini was mentioned but someone said that zenith no longer had plans to continue with it.

I figured there had to be some plans out there. There's gotta be plans for just about everything!! But as I suspected, no kits.

The twin cam is an ultralight, right? (Or at least a trike type)

The twin cam is based on a Wind-drifter (??) ultralight, but it's to heavy for part 103, so is licensed under amateur built 'sperimental rules. It's not a weight shift, so no Trike.

Back