Chinese airport diagrams

Ken Ibold

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ken Ibold
Anybody have a source for airport diagrams for airports in China? I need about a hundred different airports, and buying them from Jepp isn't going to happen. Perhaps some globe trotter has some expired ones they're willing to part with?

If you could, reply by email to ken.ibold @ rsandh.com

Thanks!

A hundred is a lot. Pair it down and let me see what I can do. What are you doing with them?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    553.7 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
A hundred is a lot. Pair it down and let me see what I can do. What are you doing with them?
My company does airport planning, environmental, engineering and architecture. We recently opened an office in China and the bigwigs here consider it one of our target growth markets. The diagrams would help us decide which ones to target as potential clients.

So, no, I'm not flying there. Just doing some research. I'll really take whatever I can get at this point.

My company does airport planning, environmental, engineering and architecture. We recently opened an office in China and the bigwigs here consider it one of our target growth markets. The diagrams would help us decide which ones to target as potential clients.

So, no, I'm not flying there. Just doing some research. I'll really take whatever I can get at this point.

I use the OurAirports.com database and pair it with an OpenStreetMap.com map layer.

Back