Chief Aircraft -- Gone???

Heftiger

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Heftiger
I placed an order with Chief Aircraft last week; I usually have good experiences ordering from them.
Curiously, my order is still "In Processing", so I decided to give them a call today.
Nobody answers their phones! Sometimes it'll ring, and then disconnect; sometimes it will just play one beep, and then disconnect; sometimes it will say "this extension is not available".
I've tried phone, email, and Facebook. Anybody know what's going on? If they're off for the holidays, some sort of message would be nice.

Their website indicates they will be closed today through Monday.

I placed an order with Chief Aircraft last week; I usually have good experiences ordering from them.
Curiously, my order is still "In Processing", so I decided to give them a call today.
Nobody answers their phones! Sometimes it'll ring, and then disconnect; sometimes it will just play one beep, and then disconnect; sometimes it will say "this extension is not available".
I've tried phone, email, and Facebook. Anybody know what's going on? If they're off for the holidays, some sort of message would be nice.

Yeah, that'd be my guess, off for Christmas. Maybe someone forgot to make the recording.

Their website indicates they will be closed today through Monday.

You're right! I've been on their website a million times today and didn't not that little blurb.
Wishing I would've called yesterday to see why it's taken over a week to ship my order.

You're right! I've been on their website a million times today and didn't not that little blurb.
Wishing I would've called yesterday to see why it's taken over a week to ship my order.

Call Tuesday. :D

Don't know about Chief Aircraft but Aircraft Spruce is closed for the holidays.

Back