Chicago Sunday supper?

Leslie says she's up for Tuesday in the Western or north-western burbs. Where'd Lawry's come from? That's in Chicago. We try not to go there!

I still vote for Millrose on Tuesday. Bob if you want to fly the Apache up to 3ck I'll pick you up.

I'll be in Chicago by 7 PM to vote against Duh Mare for da last time.

It might work out for me to come by on the way back to the boonies if it's later in the evening.

I cannot make it Tuesday. My mom, who some of you know is very ill with cancer, had a heart attack this morning. She has had angiopolasty but they are not giving here good odds on recovery. The DRs. told me to get down today if I wanted to see her. I am on a flight to Tampa scheduled for 7pm.

Scott, likewise.

Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I wish you the best under difficult circumstances.

I'll be in Chicago by 7 PM to vote against Duh Mare for da last time.

It might work out for me to come by on the way back to the boonies if it's later in the evening.
I don't think I'd be able to do it late in the northern/northwestern boonies. :( I've got to do some work on the computer systems later in the evening.

Due to unforseen situations with many of us, let's postpone supper for a later time.
Regards,

Back