old cfi

Pre-takeoff checklist
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
Old CFI
VIP NOTICE - Chicago, IL.
Notice Number: NOTC6251
Notice: Expect VIP movement October 27-28, 2015 in the vicinity of Chicago, IL. Pilots can expect airspace restrictions in conjunction with this VIP movement. The FAA recommends that all aircraft operators check NOTAMs OFTEN for mandatory airspace restrictions prior to operations within this region.
Specific instructions and restrictions are available at http://tfr.faa.gov once the NOTAM has been issued.
*Depicted TFR data may not be a complete listing. Pilots should not use the information on this website for flight planning purposes. For the latest information, call your local Flight Service Station at 1-800-WX-BRIEF.

Just another reminder of the inconvenience of election seasons.....oh and Obama

Trying to get his post count up. Like me. :lol:

Just another reminder of the inconvenience of election seasons.....oh and Obama

Ben Carson is in Springfield, MO right now for a book signing and he isn't even getting local police protection. Guess that's gonna change sometime down the road.

Ben Carson is in Springfield, MO right now for a book signing and he isn't even getting local police protection. Guess that's gonna change sometime down the road.

Donald Trump was in town a while back. He didn't get any police protection either, at least as far as I am aware of.

I was told that the candidates will not get a TFR, until they are nominated.

Hillary Clinton was here a while back too. She did not get a TFR either, although she did get secret service attention. I am told that was because she is a former first lady, not because of her campaign.

Back