Chicago area Hangars for sale or rent

mandm

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Michael
If you have or know of a Chicago area hangar for rent or sale, please mention below.

Define Chicago. There’s a few for sale/rent at KENW. About half the price of KUGN and KPWK so it worked for me.

Are the hangars at KENW leasehold? And are there any hangars for sale at KPWK or are those all owned and managed by the airport?

If you have or know of a Chicago area hangar for rent or sale, please mention below.

What kind of plane? What size hangar? Any other requirements?

I'm an Aviation Real Estate Broker. Feel free to PM me the details.

Last edited:
Are the hangars at KENW leasehold? And are there any hangars for sale at KPWK or are those all owned and managed by the airport?
KENW, there is a land lease, but not sure of the terms since I am renting. I looked at owning and couldn’t make the math work vs renting. KPWK, dunno but it seems that way. Also, check out C81-some nice folks there.

I do like the floors too, is it an extra large size? He said it’s pending so I guess that is market value!
His was an end unit - so extra space from one cutout not being there.

I’d be willing to bet there’s a bit of brand premium in that price (assuming it went for list).

I just got rid of a bunch of old clothes, so I have plenty of....

Oh wait. Never mind.

3CK is closing for 2 months this spring. They sent a note to pilots so they could relocate their planes for that period (no taxiway or grass operations).

I wouldn’t be surprised if there was permanent displacement (and then hangar opportunities) resulting from that.
Might not be available until July 2022 though . . .

3CK is closing for 2 months this spring. They sent a note to pilots so they could relocate their planes for that period (no taxiway or grass operations).

I wouldn’t be surprised if there was permanent displacement (and then hangar opportunities) resulting from that.
Might not be available until July 2022 though . . .

What was their reasoning? Nice little airport. Gotta keep on your toes if the wind comes over the hangars just right tho

KENW, there is a land lease, but not sure of the terms since I am renting. I looked at owning and couldn’t make the math work vs renting. KPWK, dunno but it seems that way. Also, check out C81-some nice folks there.
In the Christmas letter the owner of c81 sent said that all the hangars were rented, but a few months ago I did see they had a vacancy up on the board but that one was unheated, I'll keep my eyes and ears open.

Back