Chicago area 8/24 dinner @ Pilot Pete's

gprellwitz

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Grant Prellwitz
William Barnhill will be in the Chicago area on Friday, 8/21. He, Scott Migaldi and I are planning to meet for dinner at Pilot Pete's at the Schaumburg airport (06C), and we want to throw it open to anyone who'd like to join us! We plan on dinner around 7PM.

Grrr. I really would like to meet some local PoA'ers but will be riding in to the slightly larger airport to the East too late for this dinner. :(

I have to work on Friday night or else I would join you too. :( i really like the atmosphere of Pilots Pete's!

Okay, all I've seen is a bunch of "no"s, and now Scott is out because his SO forgot to tell him that they're going to a play tonight. Anyone else want to come?

I'll either be on my way to northern Michigan or pi$$ed that I couldn't fly to northern Michigan.

Awesome to see a few PoA's in the local area! And pilot pete's has great food! Wish I could join you guys!

We get together every once in a while! This time, though, it looks like the plans are going to change. We'll be doing dinner downtown at Lou Malnati's, instead.

We get together every once in a while! This time, though, it looks like the plans are going to change. We'll be doing dinner downtown at Lou Malnati's, instead.

Ooo yum! Gotta love Lou's! I'll be sure to watch this thread more often for area meetups. Hoping to finish my PPL training by thanksgiving if not Halloween! Plus I wouldn't mind hitting you up for lifeline volunteering info. As a father to a former special needs child that topic really hits home.

Ooo yum! Gotta love Lou's! I'll be sure to watch this thread more often for area meetups. Hoping to finish my PPL training by thanksgiving if not Halloween! Plus I wouldn't mind hitting you up for lifeline volunteering info. As a father to a former special needs child that topic really hits home.

If you're flying out of 3CK you should try to meet Scott Migaldi sometime. He lives near there and is based there.

I live about 4 miles from 3ck but I'm based out of 5K6 (westosha). Training at 3ck was just too pricey. Would of been super convient though.

I live about 4 miles from 3ck but I'm based out of 5K6 (westosha). Training at 3ck was just too pricey. Would of been super convient though.

You should still try to meet Scott. Grant can probably hook you up or you can find Scott on FB.

Back