Cherry Ridge (N30), Honsedale PA

poadeleted20

Deleted
Barry Speronello, Dan Brodsky, and me (plus my friend John) had a very nice lunch at the VERY new Cherry Ridge Airport Restaurant. The menu is almost unchanged from the old place at Sky Manor, but the view is better and the place just a bit larger and nicer. Y’all check it out!

Barry Speronello, Dan Brodsky, and me (plus my friend John) had a very nice lunch at the VERY new Cherry Ridge Airport Restaurant. The menu is almost unchanged from the old place at Sky Manor, but the view is better and the place just a bit larger and nicer. Y’all check it out!

Thanks for the pirep Ron. What a miserable day to fly around the mid-Atlantic :)

Ate at Cherry Ridge last Sunday. I'm so glad the Sky Manor folks decided to reopen up there since the last place closed. Food was good and reasonable. Service was a bit off but it was only the second day. When the outside deck opens it will be great! I recommend a trip up to N30 as well

Another vote for Cherry Ridge Airport (N30) and the new restaurant. Good food at very reasonable prices. I was there a week ago (April 12) and the ramp parking was full. The breakfast crowd was leaving in what appeared to be a single sortie leaving plenty of parking for the incoming lunch crowd. -Skip

Another vote for Cherry Ridge Airport (N30) and the new restaurant. Good food at very reasonable prices. I was there a week ago (April 12) and the ramp parking was full. The breakfast crowd was leaving in what appeared to be a single sortie leaving plenty of parking for the incoming lunch crowd. -Skip

Skip what were you flying? I was there then as well? Did you see the Bo get stick in the grass?

That Bo was full of our club members coming in for breakfast. By the time they had it back on the tarmac it was time for lunch. I arrived in an Archer just as they were done freeing the Bo. It's nosewheel sunk below the top of the tire in mud. Ugh. Glad there was no damage!

That Bo was full of our club members coming in for breakfast. By the time they had it back on the tarmac it was time for lunch. I arrived in an Archer just as they were done freeing the Bo. It's nosewheel sunk below the top of the tire in mud. Ugh. Glad there was no damage!

Well then… we crossed paths somewhere along the line. Flew up with Adam and his new-to-him Bo. Was watching from the restaurant when the Bo got stuck. Shame we don't have a POA identifier ring!!

Gary

The entire restaurant let out a collective groan when we saw how deep he sunk in.

Drove through Honesdale yesterday. Super cute town, but sadly, the airport cafe is no more.

Back