Chemtrails - Real?

I guess, technically, water IS a chemical. :rolleyes:

Although I didn’t see the word “chemtrail” in that article.

When the government sprays crap on you, and the government DOES spray crap on you, be sure they will do it in a way you will never detect what's been done.
Until it's too late.
The US Navy admitted it has twice sprayed Seattle with an influenza virus "just to see what would happen."
Now, has anyone seen the July spray ops schedule?

When the government sprays crap on you, and the government DOES spray crap on you, be sure they will do it in a way you will never detect what's been done.
Until it's too late.
The US Navy admitted it has twice sprayed Seattle with an influenza virus "just to see what would happen."
No doubt.

Should would like to see a reference to the Seattle spraying of influenza virus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Until it's too late.
Now, has anyone seen the July spray ops schedule?
It is west Nile season here on the east coast...

I think it was a cold virus, but too lazy to look it up.

I think I just pulled a muscle rolling my eyes back into my head. You will be hearing from my lawyer.

And because this word is bound to appear in this thread eventually, might as well get this out of the way right now. Sheeple. There, happy now?

Speculation by an intern no less. Zero value.

Sorry, but I feel morally obligated to call BS on that one. Provide a credible reference and I will humbly apologize.

The public has been “sprayed” more times than twice. Do you really doubt that? A quick google search will provide plenty of credible sources.

No doubt.
Should would like to see a reference to the Seattle spraying of influenza virus.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry, but I feel morally obligated to call BS on that one. Provide a credible reference and I will humbly apologize.

Can't find the article (yet) on Seatle. If I remember correctly it was in the 1969 time frame
I did find there on the 1950 tests in San Francisco:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea-Spray
https://www.businessinsider.com/the-military-tested-bacterial-weapons-in-san-francisco-2015-7
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/1950-us-released-bioweapon-san-francisco-180955819/
The Army wanted there share of the "pie"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...152-acf3-0ad163e17a22/?utm_term=.8229718d5415
A slightly longer article:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_biological_weapons_program
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-admits-bio-weapons-tests/
There is a lot out there, if you take the time to look.

Apology accepted.

You may not want to be “that guy”.....but you most definitely are. You are making a mistake that some people make who are new to the board, assuming you know more than who you are talking to. You are also making an incredible claim, that you have seen so many more die from flu, but you don’t who you’re talking to. It might be better if you post less and read more till you know who you’re talking to and what their stories are.

LOL......yep, you’re that guy. I wasn’t talking about me. However, I can guarantee you know nothing about Shepherd. I’m just a simpleton who doesn’t know much about much. I can clearly see now that you believe you are the smartest guy in the room. For the record, I call BS on you, I think you’re FOS.

Don’t go there man. We have these “discussions” from time to time. You aren’t outvoted, it’s just you and I in a lively debate. Everyone has value here, everyone, and the forum is the worse for those who don’t participate. Stick around, argue with me! We need you here. We don’t have to always agree and we can disagree is a strong fashion, that’s ok.

You may not want to be “that guy”.....but you most definitely are. You are making a mistake that some people make who are new to the board, assuming you know more than who you are talking to. You are also making an incredible claim, that you have seen so many more die from flu, but you don’t who you’re talking to. It might be better if you post less and read more till you know who you’re talking to and what their stories are.

I have no idea who you are talking to, because I like to jump on and start posting without reading anything... but this sounds like really good advice.

Ya'll should take heed.

That's what you got out of that article? I didn't see that at all.

I just needed to see 'contrails' and 'global warming' in the title and knew it was just a bunch of speculation about what they actually are saying.

I made this post very much tongue in cheek, as I thought anyone who read it would realize that the article proves nothing. It's merely a clickbaity title that I thought would be good for a chuckle.

We can see how that turned out.

I don’t think one has been offered. Your incredible statement was “The US Navy admitted it has twice sprayed Seattle with an influenza virus “just to see what would happen.”

Surprisingly (not!) NO ONE had been able to find a credible source for this, including yourself.

You have found similar things and that’s all very fascinating, but so far you have produced NO PROOF WHATSOEVER of your original statement.

I don’t want to be “that guy” but it seems seriously irresponsible to make such inflammatory statements when you have no evidence that they are true.

My offer still stands, but you have to actually show that what you said is true, which you have so far failed to do. I’m willing to bet that I’ve seen more people die from influenza than you have so I find your remaking of history to be somewhat offensive.

From "Business Insider" October 1, 2016:
The Navy continued the tests for seven days, potentially causing at least one death. It was one of the first large-scale biological weapon trials that would be conducted under a "germ warfare testing program" that went on for 20 years, from 1949 to 1969. The goal "was to deter [the use of biological weapons] against the United States and its allies and to retaliate if deterrence failed," the government explained later. "Fundamental to the development of a deterrent strategy was the need for a thorough study and analysis of our vulnerability to overt and covert attack."

I made this post very much tongue in cheek, as I thought anyone who read it would realize that the article proves nothing. It's merely a clickbaity title that I thought would be good for a chuckle.

We can see how that turned out.

Here's an even better question;

Is an article in Science Magazine, by a "Diverse Voices in Science Journalism intern" really science?

Here's an even better question;

Is an article in Science Magazine, by a "Diverse Voices in Science Journalism intern" really science?
Does it have to be? They keep the research articles separate.

That sounds too serious. Please allow me to rephrase...

If an article is written in Science Magazine, by a Diverse Voices in Science Journalism intern, and nobody reads it, is it really science?
I don't get your point, but, whatever. Carry on.

We took a 45 minute delay the other day because the chemtrail truck was late showing up to fill the chemtrail tanks. Another time we took a 1 hour delay because one of the pumps in the chemtrail tanks kept popping the circuit breaker. MEL requires the tank be emptied if flying with the pump inop. The chemtrail defuel truck was busy with another aircraft.

We took a 45 minute delay the other day because the chemtrail truck was late showing up to fill the chemtrail tanks. Another time we took a 1 hour delay because one of the pumps in the chemtrail tanks kept popping the circuit breaker. MEL requires the tank be emptied if flying with the pump inop. The chemtrail defuel truck was busy with another aircraft.
Did you just violate a non-disclosure agreement or security clearance or something?

This thread went from zero to mach 2 pretty darn quick!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm so effed! Doing 10 things at once, can of Coke in one hand, fuel sampler in the other, then picked up the spray tank sampler - sure as sh*t, I poured the soda in the tank, and took a swig of the mixture. . .

Now I'm seeing in the IR, my lips burn, Bernie Sanders is looking kinda cute, and I'm eating roofing shingles. And turns out my dog has a 200 word vocabulary, and was quoting Heinlein during the Democratic debates. Kinda makes sense, I guess - she never liked the hippies next door - explains why she killed their cat.

Since when do you need to be a doctor to ask for credible references before believing a story that the navy spread the flu over Seattle?

If you guys are having problems with your delivery system you could always switch formulas. I sprayed stuff like mind control and sterilization for years until my pumps started acting up. I then got some flu prevention and happy gas and my problem went away. All spraying doesn't have to be negative, check with your supplier.

The public has been “sprayed” more times than twice. Do you really doubt that? A quick google search will provide plenty of credible sources.

Heck no I don't doubt it. BTDT, got the t-shirt.

Back