Chemtrails from ships!!

Bill Gates finally wised up and saw a whole population of Merpeople in Atlantis whose minds he couldn't control with the COVID vaccine!

(Think I hit a lot of the highlights there)

Explanation: What are those unusual streaks? Some images of planet Earth show clear bright streaks that follow the paths of ships. Known as ship tracks, these low and narrow bands are caused by the ship's engine exhaust. Water vapor condenses around small bits of exhaust known as aerosols, which soon grow into floating water drops that efficiently reflect sunlight. Ship tracks were first discovered in 1965 in Earth images taken by NASA's TIROS satellites. Multiple ship tracks are visible across the featured image that was captured in 2009 over the Pacific Ocean by the MODIS instrument on NASA's Terra satellite. Inspired by ship-tracks, some scientists have suggested deploying a network of floating buoys in the worlds' oceans that spray salt-aerosol containing sea-water into the air so that, with the help of the wind, streams of sunlight-reflecting clouds would also form. Why do this? These human-made clouds could reflect so much sunlight they might help fight global warming.

I truly love the beauty of global warming logic. They literally are saying that water vapor is reflecting sunlight reducing global warming.

Don’t think about that one too much or your head will explode.

These chem trails are important. They keep the whales and dolphins brains suppressed from taking over the world.

After reading the explanation there are so many thoughts, and yet I am dumbfounded. How in the world do these people... never mind, I'm going back to drinking coffee and reading Ann Landers where things make sense.

I truly love the beauty of global warming logic. They literally are saying that water vapor is reflecting sunlight reducing global warming.

Clouds aren't vapor. Think about it. Waters exists as three states. Which state creates visible clouds?

Clouds aren't vapor. Think about it. Waters exists as three states. Which state creates visible clouds?
Swing and missed the point.

Last edited:
It has to be made up. Everybody knows satellites aren't real, as you can't orbit around a flat surface...
No. It’s like badminton. They keep bopping the satellites back and forth.

It has to be made up. Everybody knows satellites aren't real, as you can't orbit around a flat surface...
Oh, yea? Then how do you explain the secret Jewish space LASER that was used to start the California wild fires to clear the way for high speed rail?

Swing and missed the point.
Then what was the point?

This is what your wrote (I notice you edited your post):

Water vapor is transparent to visible light. Water droplets reflect and scatter light. Clouds are made of water droplets.

Then what was the point?

This is what your wrote (I notice you edited your post):

Water vapor is transparent to visible light. Water droplets reflect and scatter light. Clouds are made of water droplets.
All irrelevant to the point that they made.

All irrelevant to the point that they made.
But it is all relevant to your replies. I'm reading your posts to mean that you think water vapor and clouds are the same.

But it is all relevant to your replies. I'm reading your posts to mean that you think water vapor and clouds are the same.
Anything to avoid how stupid their logic is, right?

Anything to avoid how stupid their logic is, right?
Or showing how some people don't know science. Water vapor != water droplets. They react to light, including infrared wavelengths differently.
When we can agree on those basic facts, you can have an intelligent conversation.

:) when you're on a site where people are arguing about how to argue with the people wearing tinfoil in their hats, you know you're surrounded by a bunch of funny people. Sometimes funny on purpose!

Sad day this gets published on a public forum…

Back