Chemtrail cockpit switches

I like the covid vaccination tester as well. However my CT contract started before these guys came along so I had to go with another vendor for my switch.

IMG_0095.jpg

edit: Wow that's an old picture. I have LED lights for each formula and a new transponder, breakers and removed the vacuum system since that was taken. I guess I've been spraying longer than I thought.

One question: Does this constitute a major alteration? My log book needs to know.

That thing looks like it came out of S-3. o_O

No telling what it came out of. It was a popular military transponder in the 60s, 70s and 80s.

Last edited:
Dude.!!!

We need to keep this quiet.!!!

No, it's fine. All you have to do nowadays is convince everyone that the Chemtrail program's existence is just a conspiracy theory or fairy tale from far Left or far Right (pick your poison), and that anyone who believes otherwise is just a freak, and then you can talk about it freely in public and no one will be the wiser! :D

Same transponder used in Army Aircraft through the end of the 80’s

Mine’s old school, no glass.

System arm/on-off

89A2486B-22B7-404A-AB3F-79FEBA5A6738.jpeg

Volume of total chem on the left, mass per volume on the right (concentration?). I think the blue knob in the middle has something to do with concentration per linear foot or something (they said it didn’t matter, just go fly).
2EDEE338-55AD-4FAB-91E0-F680C6731E29.jpeg

Most of us go to such great lengths to hide our chemtrail dispersion activities. Yet out West, they take a much more 'in your face' approach.

hawaiimars.jpg;w=960;h=640;bgcolor=000000.jpeg

Back