Chem Trail Spraying

Haven’t heard much about how the chem trail spraying is going this year. Maybe opsec has improved over last year, but as this is POA, I doubt it.
Chemtrail spraying finished in 2020. It had nothing to do with COVID-19, actually -- the Deep State just finally ran out of airplanes, after George Soros and the ghost of Elvis accidentally flew their last one off the edge of the Flat Earth. Of course, the Mainstream Media is covering it all up, using 5G waves to erase our memories.

How's that? Got your dose now? ;)

Chemtrail spraying finished in 2020. It had nothing to do with COVID-19, actually -- the Deep State just finally ran out of airplanes, after George Soros and the ghost of Elvis accidentally flew their last one off the edge of the Flat Earth. Of course, the Mainstream Media is covering it all up, using 5G waves to erase our memories.

How's that? Got your dose now? ;)

You are good.
You are VERY good.

As I understand it most payment are "off ledger" for plausible deniability so if you are not "legally" being paid there are no violation of any FARs...would really be jacked up if they set this whole system up then just let the local FSDO offices screw it all up with over zealous field agents justifying their jobs and violating those same pilots.

This. It never happened.

I just noticed that they're deploying the brain control (aka 'vaccine') activator on airlines. Just wish they could find a less conspicuous way to deploy it - this whole 'humidity and cold air' excuse isn't going to last forever...

20210628_070321.jpg

Just remember - it’s not the heat that gets you, it’s the humidity.

unless you have heat stroke in the desert. Then it’s definitely the heat.

D8782770-6D9E-4C59-B7ED-E456BDDC1F62.jpeg I’m not saying this Chinese owned 747 is spraying raw C-19 over North America, but I took this picture as we flew below it a couple days ago. I mean...what else could it be?

On another forum I visit, filled with freaks talking about a flat earth and chemtrails I Iike to tell them the trails are real and I know because I am a pilot. I had explained to this one genius that pilots don’t have control over them, and a lot of times don’t even know they have the chemicals. I told him it’s all activated remotely and we don’t even know it.

Moron believed me.

On another forum I visit, filled with freaks talking about a flat earth and chemtrails I Iike to tell them the trails are real and I know because I am a pilot. I had explained to this one genius that pilots don’t have control over them, and a lot of times don’t even know they have the chemicals. I told him it’s all activated remotely and we don’t even know it.

Moron believed me.
Did you sell him shares in your cryptocurrency startup? I mean, at that point, why not?

Moron believed me.

What an idiot.

Of course pilots know it! Heck, those of us flying small planes have to fill our own chem tanks!

Amazing he believed you about the “remote control” BS.

What an idiot.

Of course pilots know it! Heck, those of us flying small planes have to fill our own chem tanks!

Amazing he believed you about the “remote control” BS.
The nice thing is that we don't have to count that in our W&B because of the secret anti-gravity lining in the tank.

The nice thing is that we don't have to count that in our W&B because of the secret anti-gravity lining in the tank.
I do need the auto-compensation upgrade done, though. I accidentally dialed in a bit more anti-grav than required on one flight and almost ran out of trim as the tank emptied. I don't know why the Grays didn't make that part of the package from the git-go.

I went to the surplus locker for some reject tanks with the anti gravity mod today. It’s a great business selling them to ultralight and LSA guys so they can stay under the weight limits when they add all the crap to make them feel like real pilots. I add the fluid in a second compartment with a special long range Bluetooth switch for activation.

Little do they know there’re covering gaps in the chemtrail map.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Hiding in plain sight...

I tell ya, better than the money getting involved with a "contract" to spray has been the unexpected weight loss since joining the program. Down like like 40 lbs so far, love the smell of that stuff!

Also hair is suddenly thinning out...think that is related?

I tell ya, better than the money getting involved with a "contract" to spray has been the unexpected weight loss since joining the program. Down like like 40 lbs so far, love the smell of that stuff!

Also hair is suddenly thinning out...think that is related?

No, that's just you getting old! :D

Back