Checkride Success!!!!!

eric_ocean

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
osprey1
well all....yesterday was the big day!....finally my PPL checkride....man was i nervous.....all went very very well....
i got to to the school and it was overcast 400' ceiling i thought that i wasnt going to be able to take the test , seeing how id have to fly to the DPE's home base, but after a call up there and a look at the weather...it was clear blue skies up where he was!!!!! so my instructor said to go and drive up and he'd bring the plane up after the weather broke....by that time id have the oral over with....
oral went fine....caught me on a few things ....checking AD'S up to date...and how far to give way to heavy aircraft....but all in all went fine
then the flying....went so well i even suprised myself...in fact ....he said" ok eric! gimmie the best landing you have ever done".....got cleared to land #2 set up for a nice easy landing.....pulled the best one i have ever....even got an "EXCELLENT" out of the examiner....who was kinda quiet i must say....
man what a great feeling , one of the biggest most thrilling acomplishments of my life!
Good Day!
E

Pat yourself on the back for a job well done. Even better, have a special someone to do it for you! :) Congratulations!

Congrats,Eric but there is something else you should have done. Claimed the airport for the ConUS challenge would be a Nice Reminder for everyone. So now that you have your ticket,Fly there and do it,and to many other airports, ENJOY the Freedom of Flight and Congrtas again.
Dave G
P.S. If someone already has that airport i think you should give it to Eric .

thanks for the nice words....much appreciated!.....e

Back