Check your boys, boys.

Flyer86

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Mike
I am happy to be flying. I'm happy to be here to write this post. For a while, I wasn't sure if I was going to be alive, let alone flying again. My balls were trying to kill me. Only one of them really, but it would still have won.

I finally got my story written down, and would like to share it in an effort to save more lives. Please visit the post, and share it. The more we reach the more we save.

http://empoweringopportunity.com/i-survived-testicular-cancer/

Share Link: Share

Great story Mike. Glad to hear you're cancer free now.

Good friend of mine flys 60s at E city. I was there in May of last year to check out the facility. He's anxiously awaiting orders to AK now.

Great story Mike. Glad to hear you're cancer free now.

Good friend of mine flys 60s at E city. I was there in May of last year to check out the facility. He's anxiously awaiting orders to AK now.
Who is it? I probably know them! Our 60 community is pretty small.

Thank you and congratulations! Did you get a prosthesis?
Thanks. Actually I didn't... didn't really think of it at the time... and it would be another surgery to put one in... so... na. I'm happily married and it hasn't affected anything!

Thanks, now I just went blind. I should have listened to my mother and not some guy on the internet. :)

Seriously it is a good reminder.

I know three survivors. It's one of the most survivable cancers overall, if detected and treated.

For that reason, I wish they wouldn't just use the blanket term "cancer". My Ex was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2000. That was devastating. But, upon researching her specific type (Medullary Carcinoma) I became confident that all would end well, and it did.

Back