Check date on approach plate at Anguilla for me?

djl

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
djl
Sorry to bother...

I have an approach plate for TQPF (The Valley, Anguilla) for the NDB 10 approach dated 6 Aug 2010.

I am about to head down there, and don't remember a good way to verify that this plate is still current (and I don't really want to pay Jepp for one plate if I don't have to - my subscription is US only).

Does anyone with a current North America subscription have second to check whether my 8/6/2010 plate is still current?

Thanks!

The only nice part of this otherwise annoying story is that in the modern day and age of iPad based tools, it took one phone call and 2 hours to get my Caribbean plates. Much better than the last time that I did this and had to wait for paper... Now just to wait until I can get the Jepp plates in Foreflight this summer!

The only nice part of this otherwise annoying story is that in the modern day and age of iPad based tools, it took one phone call and 2 hours to get my Caribbean plates. Much better than the last time that I did this and had to wait for paper... Now just to wait until I can get the Jepp plates in Foreflight this summer!
How did that work?

Back