cheap cargo pants

Next.... we need a good supplier for some "cheap sunglasses"....

caa815aaf64a4af5ba4de017266add0c.jpg

Not only that but their cars are the best.

Cheers

32 with a belt. Fortunately I've bought in to the slovenly un-tucked shirt look to hide my true girth.

Here's Ravioli's girth

Attachments

• Raviols girth.jpg
    Raviols girth.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 44
Should be cheaper at Goodwill & similar stores. Save that $$ for flying expenses.

Just an afterthought, but were @mscard as interested in those blue footed birds as he was in their namesake he might still be trolling here. His sense of humor is missed. Boobies rule, and those with blue feet take prescience. My wife had a good pair of those birds, and although her feet were not blue, times cold feet met my back while asleep were shocking.She was the only woman I developed true love for.

Should be cheaper at Goodwill & similar stores. Save that $$ for flying expenses.

That is the shopping secret my wife keeps. She is a tiny person, and the fashion world here is fat, black and hooded. She finds brand new clothes at Goodwill that are not black and actually fits her for pennies on the dollar.

Cats can pant to! Don't discriminate! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually right before they barf up a hair ball. LOL.

That is the shopping secret my wife keeps. She is a tiny person, and the fashion world here is fat, black and hooded. She finds brand new clothes at Goodwill that are not black and actually fits her for pennies on the dollar.

I wander in to the local one regularly. For guys, people dump great golf shirts and stuff that doesn't fit them all the time. I've found a shirt from the local aviation museum there, and a number from local businesses who sponsored golf events or whatever.

I don't golf, but golfers sure throw out a lot of decent clothes. And golfers want brand name shirts, too... with all the fancy dry-weave and other stuff like that. So those shirts are top-notch.

I walked out of there with three of them for $8 last time I went in.

As my wife shops Goodwill, I look at the glass section. I have found some really great antique lamps, dishes and other glass pieces. I once found a ceramic Santa Claus that had "Made in Occupied Japan" on it. I paid 5 bucks for it and sold it for $300.00. Not a bad return on investment. I also have several dishes that have "Nippon" on them.

Seems like in this area people will give away grandmas old stuff instead of throwing it away.

Usually right before they barf up a hair ball. LOL.

I wander in to the local one regularly. For guys, people dump great golf shirts and stuff that doesn't fit them all the time. I've found a shirt from the local aviation museum there, and a number from local businesses who sponsored golf events or whatever.

I don't golf, but golfers sure throw out a lot of decent clothes. And golfers want brand name shirts, too... with all the fancy dry-weave and other stuff like that. So those shirts are top-notch.

I walked out of there with three of them for $8 last time I went in.

If you ever need ski boots for kids Goodwill is the place to shop. I can usually buy a pair cheaper than renting for one day. With the rate the kids feet grow at even a cheap pair of new ones is a losing deal.

As long as you aren't wearing those stupid Vibram Five Finger shoes, Shep, I'll let it slide....

Don't knock 'em until you've tried 'em....

Levis are just fine for me, at my FAA standard weight. :)

How do those compare to Duluth Trading Co's "Firehose" jeans?
Not sure. My experience with things from DTC is they are cut pretty generously, so they fit me loosely. Kuhl, Mountain Hardware, and other outdoorsy brands tend to be more on the slim side.

Carhartt us another brand to check out. You can usually find that locally so you can check the fit.

Back