Charter Service at KLLR

obar11

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Rex
A new charter service will be available at the Little River Airport on the great Mendocino Coast in northern California in about 30 days, got to take care of California first. My 7 passenger van will be there to take you-all to Mendocino or Fort Bragg or ?. Hope to see and meet everyone.

Finally a way to get to Mendocino to get some food -- we be starving out here :)

Thanks Rex let us know when you are up and running

Little River is a cool airport.

2011-10-22%2520at%252016-28-52.jpg

"Pay airport fees her"

So the cutie on the right is the collector?

yep that's our Kimberly playing tricks on the poor old owl :yikes:
No fees for drop ins just overnight.
Watch the birds -- they like to nest in cowls.
:yikes:

That poor owl. Dave has pic of two swallows setting on his head. Charter service all most ready to go, Puc has started to review my permit. Will not be long now. Web site will be up soon, many snafus to over come. See yuall soon!

That was when I had Mari as a passenger. It was one of my longest XC's as a newly minted private pilot in 2011 and my first non-emergency (flap motor failed on way home, had to do a zero flap landing).

Let us know the details of your service - cost, reservations needed, phone number, etc - ?

I will most definitely spread the word and my "meetup" group will probably want to do a group fly-in.

Kimberly

It's a long freakin' walk from the airport to the coast there all the stuff is, for sure.

PM sent - I will make a special trip just for this. As soon as you are open for business let us know. I love Mendocino and Fort Bragg.

Down to corrections and refiles. not long now. Just got drug tested ,passed, so that is done. Insurance has been filed that is done. Dmv has been corrected and filed, that is done. Now we wait for the California PUC. See yu'all soon

Will have a web site up very soon with a the details. Thanks every one.

Back