Charlotte, NC

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
Like the cat in that song, I'm back.

Piedmont training continues.

Have the weekend to myself. Next weekend too.

Anyone local available for a meet up?

I'd say @eman1200, but he's probably out of town.

Not sure who else is local

Go to the UMD charlotte game. Lots of people there

I'm on call this week but might be able to sneak out for a bit, depending on workload.

I'm around and would be up for catching lunch or something. Do you have transportation?

I’ll be around both weekends. I’m not planning to do much today. Just got in this morning on a red eye. Keep me in the loop on any plans and I’ll see if I can break away from the honey do list to come hang out.

I'll be back on the 4th to the 13th.

Gotta ride the paper tiger for procedures training...

This Saturday (Sep 24) is the Long Island Airpark Flyin. NC26 8AM - 4PM. I'll open up the "party deck" overlooking the runway if POA folk want to come up for a soft drink and snack.
My house is the one depicted in the Avatar (about mid-field)

I'm in when you're in town. Selfishly, I've told the son of a friend whose trying to break into professional flying he could tag along and learn from you. So hopefully this will happen :)

I'm in when you're in town. Selfishly, I've told the son of a friend whose trying to break into professional flying he could tag along and learn from you. So hopefully this will happen :)
It's like Lay's Potato Chips, when you start talking to others about being a pilot, you cannot stop with just one.

Sim training starts last bit of October and 3 different rotations gets me to LOE on 11/13 (9 days before birthday)

PDT not wasting any time getting us ready to go.

Sim training starts last bit of October and 3 different rotations gets me to LOE on 11/13 (9 days before birthday)

Hope you're having fun, Mike!

0B925395-B654-42C3-BB04-86DB3AE7D1B9.jpeg

I'm inbound on AA2623 Monday the 3rd.

In town and at a hotel north of the airport.

Who wants to meet up for food while I'm in town

I'm giving up food for ramadan. I'm also sick as a dawg, but mostly the ramadan thing.

Good luck! I'm sure you will enjoy sim training. A friend of mine was a sim instructor there and had good things to say about the department.

I finished training at PSA early this year in CLT. Right now DCA based but hoping to get to CLT early 2023.

Good luck! I'm sure you will enjoy sim training. A friend of mine was a sim instructor there and had good things to say about the department.

I finished training at PSA early this year in CLT. Right now DCA based but hoping to get to CLT early 2023.
I have bid for permanent in CLT. So let me know when you get here and we can plan a meet up

Got permission to be an observer in some sim lessons....

Anyone want to meet up the evening of the 24th or 25th?

Back