Changing locations

Tom-D

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
Tom-D
Today this went out to the owner of OKH.

It pains me a great deal to think Joel doesn't believe mowing his airport 22 times last year and keeping it trimmed as agreed, was not a good deal for him.

When I occupied the new hangar (#10) I was not so politely informed that I was to collect the mail and clean the pilots lounge, yet neither Joel or you made arrangements to get me keys to the back room where the cleaning supplies were kept, nor did anyone provide any prepaid mailers when I asked for them.

There are two mailers on the counter but both are way past their usage dates and the Post Office will not except them, (yes, I did try to use them).

When we conceived this idea of me mowing the airport in lieu rent for hangar #6, I talked to Sheryl and asked for a long term commitment and I would buy a mower to do the job. Joel agreed to that, So I bought a $7,000 mower, and now Joel has reneged on that agreement. I feel he owes me the cost of the mower.

Knowing Joel willingly breaks his word as it suits him, and trying to work through your office or the airport manager, seems an impossible task, creating frustration that I no longer feel I should cope with, in that respect, I have entered into a 1 year lease agreement with the port of Skagit county for a new hangar with fire protection, a good water proof floor, and power door, dependable electric power, fenced security, for less money per year than the hangar at Joel's airport.

Consider this notice that I will vacate the hangar #10 on or before the first of April.

With regrets

Tom D.

Is that the guy who is in dodoo with the feds ?

Is that the guy who is in dodoo with the feds ?

Yes that's the one, he has been sentenced, pay all back tax, plus interest, and 2 million dollar fine and probation.

I guess he needs money.

I'd be needing some if I had taken that hit.

Yes that's the one, he has been sentenced, pay all back tax, plus interest, and 2 million dollar fine and probation.

I guess he needs money.

None that I know of. Actually prepaid a bit, but the fat lady hasn't reached the final chorus for 2010.

How much back tax do you owe?

None that I know of. Actually prepaid a bit, but the fat lady hasn't reached the final chorus for 2010.

Did you forget to tell your tax accountant that you have all those off shore bank accounts?

Well, I still have two accounts across the water, if you count Lake Texoma. Should I turn those in too?

Did you forget to tell your tax accountant that you have all those off shore bank accounts?

The world is not in danger of running out of douchebags.

Fortunately BVS is a port commission owned, and professionally run.

and the hangar is huge

Attachments

• DSCN1952.jpg
    DSCN1952.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCN1953.jpg
    DSCN1953.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN1950.jpg
    DSCN1950.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 20
Nice hangar! You're movin' on up like George and Weezie.

Only because I must.....I was happy mowing for the rent of the hangar until some body broke their word, and reneged on the deal.

I understand he is looking for somebody to mow,,,,, you interested?

Last edited:
Only because I must.....I was happy mowing for the rent of the hangar until some body broke their word, and reneged on the deal.

I understand he is looking for somebody to mow,,,,, you interested?

Haha, no. Sounds like you had a pretty good deal going...please reference my above post regarding douchebags.

Haha, no. Sounds like you had a pretty good deal going...please reference my above post regarding douchebags.

There in lies the problem, the douchbag doesn't know a good deal when he sees one.

When we conceived this idea of me mowing the airport in lieu rent for hangar #6, I talked to Sheryl and asked for a long term commitment and I would buy a mower to do the job. Joel agreed to that, So I bought a $7,000 mower, and now Joel has reneged on that agreement. I feel he owes me the cost of the mower.
Just to be on the safe side, tuck the receipt for the mower into your safe deposit box. Wouldn't put it past Douchie McDouchbag to claim that he'd bought the mower for you to use, just to muddy the waters....

Ron Wanttaja

Just to be on the safe side, tuck the receipt for the mower into your safe deposit box. Wouldn't put it past Douchie McDouchbag to claim that he'd bought the mower for you to use, just to muddy the waters....

Ron Wanttaja

When he can show the serial number of the mower and where it was bought he might have a case, seeing as the mower has already left the airport on loan, I doubt he can find it

Like in What mower?

He doesn't even know what was in the hangars or who put it there. Once upon a time the Airlines had a big beautiful tug that they used to move the Navajo Chieftains, it went away with the new manager, I see today the air compressor is no longer in the big hangar, not a clue where that went.

Back