Champ-eeeee-yons

Ken Ibold

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ken Ibold
Proud papa pic. My daughter's high school men's 4+ boat (crew) took the Florida state championships. This weekend is the southeast regional champs. If they medal, they go to Nationals in Oak Ridge, TN. Unfortunately, it's the weekend of Gaston's. Oh, torn!!!

Attachments

• 2012 State V4+ Champs (2).JPG
    2012 State V4+ Champs (2).JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 73
Congrats.

Please translate:
"My daughter's high school men's 4+ boat"

Is she the cox, the coach, a team supporter, a student at the same school?

Proud dad, congrats

Proud papa pic. My daughter's high school men's 4+ boat (crew) took the Florida state championships. This weekend is the southeast regional champs. If they medal, they go to Nationals in Oak Ridge, TN. Unfortunately, it's the weekend of Gaston's. Oh, torn!!!
It pains me to say this (well, sort of..) but National's may only happen once...maybe fly her there to meet in the middle?

Congrats.

Please translate:
"My daughter's high school men's 4+ boat"

Is she the cox, the coach, a team supporter, a student at the same school?
She is the cox. The little dinky one second from the right. Currently being recruited by some very high profile collegiate programs, which makes Dad's checkbook happy.

She is the cox. The little dinky one second from the right. Currently being recruited by some very high profile collegiate programs, which makes Dad's checkbook happy.

Awesome, congrats. It's a neat sport.

Big deal. Give me a motor and I can beat those guys any day of the week, and twice on Sunday. :D

Seriously, congrats to your daughter, Ken, and congrats to your checkbook!

:yesnod:

they did throw her in right??? Leah coxed the Iowa State club boats in college and really enjoyed it. Now she helps coach our local High School club team. They have regionals this weekend in OK City. And yes its a great sport for girls as there are lots of scholarships available.

Wow, she's definitely the right size for a coxswain. Sounds like she's pretty good at it too. Congrats to both of you.

Back