CFII WANTED

jsadamson1

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
jsadamson1
Looking for a CFII who wants to trade some time for IFR lessons. I own my own plane and am based out of KNQA. Looking to work something out!! Let me know if your interested.

That'd be Millington, Tennessee I presume? I'm not a CFI but was curious as to where KNQA was located.

Most CFI's are hesitant to fly airplanes with bad batteries and fried electrical systems.;):D

Looking for a CFII who wants to trade some time for IFR lessons. I own my own plane and am based out of KNQA. Looking to work something out!! Let me know if your interested.

That'd be Millington, Tennessee I presume? I'm not a CFI but was curious as to where KNQA was located.

Sure is. Millington Regional used to be the Navy Base airport and was converted to a regional airport. Still get lots of military traffic which is cool.

Most CFI's are hesitant to fly airplanes with bad batteries and fried electrical systems.;):D

Obviously that won't be the case at time of flight!! Hopefully I get my new battery this week and a final check on the system. So far I really lucked out as far as damage goes. Just some paint on the battery box and a battery!

Back