CFII Employment Opportunity

P

pegasusint

Company Name: Pegasus Interactive, Inc.

Job Title: Avionics Subject Matter Expert

Responsibilities: This position will be responsible for developing content for avionics computer-based training projects to support VFLITE brand and private labeled software programs. Must work closely with programmers, interactive designers and project management, in addition to interacting with Pegasus Interactive Business Partners, OEM and avionics manufacturers. This position may be responsible for other duties as assigned or apparent. Employment would be on a full time basis, at our office in West Chester, PA.

Requirements: CFII. Thorough knowledge of the G1000, including instructional experience in G1000 equipped aircraft. The ideal candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree in instructional design or related subject with a solid background and knowledge of aviation training content. Strong technical writing background desired, along with ability to storyboard. Familiarity with authoring, audio/video editing, animation and a utility software programs is a plus.

Salary: Determined by skill set and experience

Date Posted: 2/5/2007

Company Info: Pegasus Interactive is a multimedia software development firm that has developed an award-winning brand of avionics CBT programs, in addition to providing contract services to a variety of high technology aerospace clients.

Websites: www.pegasusint.com, www.vflite.com

Qualified candidates please PM a resume in confidence, with salary expectations.

[FONT=&quot]Pegasus Interactive, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V[/FONT]

I believe our college is looking for a couple CFIs in stillwater, OK. We're lacking especially during the beginning of the semester.

There is also a 141 flight school here in Tulsa that is looking for flight instructors. Mainly teaching european students I believe. However, flying is flying. I think currently they are flying around 800 hrs a year on average.

There seems to be a shortage around the country. The school where I'm doing my CFI training is desperate for new instructors. He lost two in December alone to airlines. He was asking me to send anyone his way I may run into.

Back