Chip

Woo hoo!!! Congratulations! :cheerio:

Congratulations, Chip!

What's next? Another checkride?

gibbons said:
Passed! :D :) :p :dance:

Thanks,

Chip

Great job Chip. I did not even know you were going after your CFI. Congratulations!!

Mark

Here's something from the latest local EAA Chapter newsletter about Chip. I'm sure he isn't going to mention it, so I thought I would. :)

"Chip Gibbons Honored With Eagle Award at 4th Annual Gathering of Eagles – Several members of the Chapter attended the event and were proud to see Chip receive this outstanding award for his personal contribution to the education of new aviators through scholarship creation, flights and Young Eagle activities. Symbolizing the award was an impressive crystal eagle."

Chip, congratulations again on passing the written. I'm sure you'll do just as well on the check ride.

Diana said:
Here's something from the latest local EAA Chapter newsletter about Chip. I'm sure he isn't going to mention it, so I thought I would. :)

"Chip Gibbons Honored With Eagle Award at 4th Annual Gathering of Eagles – Several members of the Chapter attended the event and were proud to see Chip receive this outstanding award for his personal contribution to the education of new aviators through scholarship creation, flights and Young Eagle activities. Symbolizing the award was an impressive crystal eagle."

Chip, congratulations again on passing the written. I'm sure you'll do just as well on the check ride.

Way to go, CHIP!!!!

Back