CFI recommendations Addison

JLowe

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jon
Moved up to Dallas from Houston a few years ago and haven't ever found an instructor. Well my BFR is due and I'm hoping to be current by Monday or so of next week.

Do any of you guys/gals have any recommendations of freelance CFI's in KADS? Probably should be a CFI-II id also be interested in slowly knocking out the instrument stuff.

Thanks for the help and if you wanna or can pm me contact information it's much appreciated!

There are lots of us instructors up here, I'm down in GP but have been meeting people around here. Do you have your own plane or need to use someone else's plane?

I'd call Dick Stephens at KTKI. Short drive, nice guy to work with, and McKinney is usually quicker than Addison.

I have my own 172 in Addison which is why I don't want to travel anywhere else if I can avoid it. I did get a few pms I'll contact and see if they are available. Thanks guys!

Call DS anyway, he can find his way all the way to KADS.

I will PM you CFI at Addison that should be able to use your plane. I believe he is CFI, CFII, Multi, instructor.
He is a friend of about 15 years and a great guy.

@ntbjounin ---- paging @ntbjounin --- @ntbjounin please report to the white courtesy phone

@JLowe --- @ntbjounin is Allen Gilbert. He is near KADS and a super nice fellow and a frequently recommended instructor.

Also, Tyler Chapman, @pilottangocharlie, is close to finishing his CFI credentials, he would be another good choice.

Back