CFI in Surprise, AZ

star57

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Frank
Im looking for an experienced instrument rated CFI that will want to work with me on preparation for my IR, the catch is that my AC is Canadian, I have both a Canadian PPL and FAA vertificate.

Ideally it would be an ATPL or high time CFI with experience in the Diamond DA40 G1000,KAP140, I cover all costs and pay an hourlly compensation, ideal for the unemployed ATPL pilot or someone that wants to make some extra money.

I may not be able to log the hours towards my IR, I will find out in a few days.
I would be legally the PIC and the right seat pilot would be a check pilot from a legal standpoint.

This would be over a two week period in the next few weeks or months, my schedulle is flexible, currently im in Calgary Canada but have a home in Surprise, the aircraft will be in Chandler.
Looking forward to hearing from you guys:)

Call Sonny Weller at Deer Valley... He's a great CFI, but if he can't help you for any reason, he knows everyone and can hook you up... Sonnyweller.com 602-463-4863

Thanks , I will call him.

Are you going for your US or your Canadian IR?

BTW, there is no such thing under the FAA regulations as a "check pilot" in this context. In order to take the FAA IR practical test you will have to receive training from an FAA-certified CFI-IA. If you want to get it done over several consecutive days with a highly experienced instructor, give us a call at 800-I-FLY-IFR or check our web site at http://www.iflyifr.com.

Last edited:
Back