Cessnas 2 Oshkosh 2010 Mass Arrival Registration

TeenDoc

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
TeenDoc
The 2010 season of Cessnas 2 Oshkosh is officially open. Our website is fully functional and began accepting new registrations for the 2010 mass arrival around noon EST today.

Our Oshkosh arrival slot for 2010 is at 14:30 CDT on Saturday July 24th. We will gather at Dodge County Airport in Juneau, Wisconsin beginning on Thursday, July 22nd.

As in previous years, we have organized clinics around the country to train new, as well as returning pilots in the arrival procedures. To date we have 10 clinics with firm date and location and 4 clinics pending final confirmation of either the date or the location.

All of our Cessna flyer friends here at POA are invited to join us in our arrival. This year, we are extending a special invitation to all the C210 / P210 owners and pilots to join us in the party to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the introduction of the Centurion.

For more information, and to register to participate, visit our website: www.cessnas2oshkosh.com. You may also send me an email at gil@cessnas2oshkosh.com, call me at nine-one-four two-six-two nine-seven-nine-seven or post a message here. I’ll be happy to answer any questions.

To Our POA Friends,

The second 2010 issue of The Pirep, Cessnas 2 Oshkosh email newsletter, has just been sent to our subscriber list.

If you are not a subscriber, you may subscribe by following this link: www.cessnas2oshkosh.com/subscribe.htm

You may also read the online version by following this link: www.cessnas2oshkosh.com/newsletter

I would also like to inform you that our registration drive for the 2010 Cessnas 2 Oshkosh Mass Arrival is going very well. In fact, the early results have surpassed our expectations. We have registered thirty-six (36) pilots in the first two weeks of the drive, seven (7) of them in the last 24 hours.

If any of you would like to join us, visit our website www.cessnas2oshkosh.com and register. There are only seventy-five (75) slots available.

Report: Cessnas 2 Oshkosh 2010 Mass Arrival

Hello Fellow POA Members and Friends,

We are very happy to report on the progress of our 2010 Cessnas 2 Oshkosh Mass Arrival into Oshkosh. We would also like to alert those of you who want to participate in the arrival to sign up now, as the seventy-five (75) available slots are filling up fast.

After exactly twenty-four (24) days since we opened our website for registrations, forty-seven (47) pilots have registered to fly the arrival. These pilots come from twenty-one (21) states and two (2) Canadian provinces. The three (3) leading aircraft models are the Skyhawk (C172) with seventeen (17), the Centurion (C210/P210) with thirteen (13) and the Skylane (C182) with eleven (11).

We have solidified our clinic schedule and to date, we have ten (10) clinics with firm date and location, one (1) clinic (Mike's Southern California) with firm date, pending location confirmation, and four (4) clinics pending final confirmation of either the date or the location.

All of our friends here at POA are invited to join us in our arrival. We reiterate our special invitation to all the C210 / P210 owners and pilots to join us in the party to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the introduction of the Centurion.

For more information, and to register to participate, visit our website: www.cessnas2oshkosh.com. You may also send me an email at gil@cessnas2oshkosh.com, call me at nine-one-four two-six-two nine-seven-nine-seven or post a message here. I’ll be happy to answer any questions.

Don't leave it for the last minute, register now!

The Pirep No. 3: Cessnas 2 Oshkosh Newsletter

To Our POA Friends,

The third 2010 issue of The Pirep, Cessnas 2 Oshkosh email newsletter, has just been sent to our subscriber list.

If you are not a subscriber, you may subscribe by following this link: cessnas2oshkosh.com/subscribe.htm/

You may also read the online version by following this link: cessnas2oshkosh.com/newsletter/

I would also like to inform you that our registration drive for the 2010 Cessnas 2 Oshkosh Mass Arrival is going very well. In fact, the early results have surpassed our expectations. We have registered sixty-five (65) pilots.

If any of you would like to join us, visit our website cessnas2oshkosh.com and register. There are only seventy-five (75) slots available.

Thats awesome news Gil. When is the training session at Wings?
April 17th, pending Tom's confirmation. Have you seen Tom lately? I've been trying to get in touch with him for some time. I don't foresee any problems.

Back