Cessna Parts!

Skylane81E

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Duncan
We have parted out a 172N and have loads of parts from it. If you need anything from it let me know!

Things we don't have:

Seats
wings
fuselage
empenage
engine
Pulleys (needed one today :mad2:)

We do have

Doors
landing gear
control yokes
control Y
and MANY little parts like bellcranks and the like, can't list them all.

Last edited:
Dunc,

How are the front seats? A later model 172 seat "might" fit in my old 182. My seats are in great shape (in fact I have two sets in great shape) but the word "ergonomic" wasn't even invented yet in 1958.

I've been looking for a pilot side door stop for a 78' 152, not sure if those are the same as on the 172s or not.

Any chance the Yokes fit a 69k and have push to talk ??
been looking for one (or two)
thanks
patrick

whats the story with engine & avionics? We're always up for a core/spare engine that we can MOH at leisure. (we just did our N model's engine, but we're always up for a "just in case" project :) )

whats the story with engine & avionics? We're always up for a core/spare engine that we can MOH at leisure. (we just did our N model's engine, but we're always up for a "just in case" project :) )

That's just what we are doing with the engine off our flying N model, that now has the engine off this wreck.;)

Dunc,

How are the front seats? A later model 172 seat "might" fit in my old 182. My seats are in great shape (in fact I have two sets in great shape) but the word "ergonomic" wasn't even invented yet in 1958.

Scavenged already sorry

Thank you Duncan,

Think I will keep looking for one with the "natural painted" version
"Plastic is overrated"

:wink2:
Patrick

Back