Cessna NASCAR

DJTorrente

En-Route
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
DJTorrente
Just saw the Cessna NASCAR moving backwards in the Coke 600 tonight.

Not sure about that. Don't they already have a little reputation for being slow?

It was not so slow last weekend when McMurray won the Sprint all star race and $1,000,000 in the #1 car.

Citation X is vying for "fastest business jet" title with G650 I believe.

Ive heard that NASCAR is basically the only reason they sold any jets during the recession.

You gotta remember just how many NASCAR drivers are pilots, and what they generally fly. I'd bet the Cessna/Textron sponsorship is more geared toward the drivers and crew than most of the general public.

That said, Jamie McMurray is boring as hell and the paint scheme is about as exciting as he is, so whatever. I prefer when he runs McDonalds.

1_McMurray.jpg

1mcdonalds-teamchevy.jpg

Last edited:
He was running way better than that until a chunk of concrete came loose. He hit it, cut a tire, hit the wall, and recovered to 18th. Had he not hit it, he finishes top 5.

he also pulverized a chunk of concrete and held it together. My opinion is that the level of effort required to finish top half on any given weekend is not Yawn worthy.

He was running way better than that until a chunk of concrete came loose. He hit it, cut a tire, hit the wall, and recovered to 18th. Had he not hit it, he finishes top 5.

Turned it on late. Or should I say, just happened to be on one of the screens in the Italian place.

That Dover track looked rough as hell.

Michigan International Speedway was smooth for the 30 laps I got to run on it yesterday.

Attachments

• WP_000134.jpg
    WP_000134.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 13
Back