Cessna 400 Instructor Needed - So. California

DustyDubs

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
DustyDubs
Hello All,

Long story short, my company recently bought a Cessna 400 and I need to find an experienced Cessna 400 instructor with knowledge of the G1000 suite. Both the plane and I are located in Southern California so hopefully there is someone local or someone (extremely qualified) that would be willing to travel here to train me.

I won't get into details on this thread but ultimately I am looking to learn and understand absolutely everything I can about the aircraft, as well as getting a checkout and insurance sign-off. Obviously there will be compensation for training. I have a commercial single and multiengine land with instrument rating so this isn't a "teach me how to fly for the first time" post. Hopefully there is someone I can find local but we would be willing to pay the right person for their travel and time as well and do the training over a few days in a row if needed). I would like to complete the training within the next 2-3 weeks as well. I am striking out at my local airport unfortunately. Lots of CFI's but none that know the Cessna 400.

I know there are some professional companies out there I can fly to and pay top dollar to train with, but I am hoping there is something more personal we can do locally and at less cost.

Thanks for reading!

I may know someone.. I'll send you a PM

Back