For Sale Cessna 310g For Sale $75,000 Negotiable (Not Mine)

Daleandee

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Dale Andee
Wonder what the deal is?

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/avo/d/maryville-cessna-310g/7636282751.html

00b0b_7oCzpmAyHwS_0pO0jm_600x450.jpg

Overwing exhaust 310's are notorious for corrosion, especially if it's been operated by a series of cheap owners.

Also, cheap owners don't pay to have the landing gear maintained, and getting it back into shape can be expensive.

What deal? Seems to be about average all the way around from what I’ve seen.

hard to say without having an idea of the degree of deferred mx it's been unloaded because of.

"Will need mx on right engine in future."

Can only imagine what that really means.

"Will need mx on right engine in future."

Can only imagine what that really means.

Yulp! When the ad says ...

"Fresh annual."

... and then says,

"Will need Maintance on right engine in the future. Also brakes will need attention."

it's one of those things that makes me say, "I don't think so Tim" (using my best Al Borland impersonation).

Wonder how many planes get actually sold on Craigslist. This is where you go for a used grill. Not a plane.

I bought an Ercoupe off of Craigslist once. But I also test flew the plane twice and had a mechanic look over it. Other than a sticky valve that prompted an engine teardown and rebuild, all was great with the plane lol.

Looks to be a better deal for a few more $$$$$

310G FOR SALE • $99,999 • AVAILABLE FOR SALE • Cessna 310G, personal aircraft flown by a professional pilot, well loved and maintained for 10 years. Aspen, Stec 60-2 Autopilot, Garmin 530, SL30, more. Interior is a 8/10, grey leather and blue, Exterior is a 6/10 White and Blue. R724.6 TSMOH and 654.2 TSOH, L750.2 TSMOH and 681.6 TSOH. Aircraft Total time 4983.1 July Annual, Asking $99,999 call or text if interested. • Contact Brad Ragan , Owner - located Benton, KS 67017 United States • Telephone: 303.325.1905 • Posted July 7, 2023 • Show all Ads posted by this AdvertiserRecommend This Ad to a FriendEmail AdvertiserSave to WatchlistReport This AdView Larger Images

Back