Cessna 182F, Delorme InReachSE, InReach original and sporty's sp-400 radio for sale

fnpdoc

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Ron
Almost new Sporty's SP-400 radio. Never really used much. Perfect condition.
$275

http://www.sportys.com/PilotShop/product/14807

Delorme InReach 2. Again, never really used much. Perfect condition.
$225.
http://www.cabelas.com/product/DeLo...=GoogleProductAds&WT.z_mc_id1=03666998&rid=40

Original Delorme InReach. Never really used. LOL Perfect condition.
$125

Happy to send pictures or come see them in Montana. I'm selling my plane also.

$51,000

Cessna 182F: I added digital wing flap indicator and larger tires for off airport landing. Kept in hanger. The info below is from when I bought it spring of 2012. I put on about 190 hours or so. Compete logs. No damage. Getting annual now.

May annual; 5930 TTAF; 900 SMOH, 250 since Millennium cylinders
3-blade prop; 478 hours since new (2005); 2008 annual cost $9000
May 2011 IFR certs
1977 paint; 2005 Airtex interior; No damage history
Airframe
• Long-range 80-gal fuel tanks
• Tip and belly strobes
• VG’s, Primer, Heated pitot
• Engine analyzer
• Visor extensions
• Vertical card compass
• Cleveland wheels and brakes
• Later model control yokes
• Later model Cessna tips
• Articulating front seats
• Front seat shoulder harness
• 2-place portable O2 system
• M20 oil/air separator
Avionics
• Collins AR350 audio/marker
• 2 Collins 250 coms
• 2 collins 250 Navs
• Collins glide-slope/DME
• Garmin GNC 300XL-T50
• Garmin 327 TP
• 4-place intercom
• New-style gyros
• STEC 30 with altitude hold
• Stereo, PTT
• Strike finder

Re: Cessna 182F, Delorme InReachSE, InReach original and sporty's sp-400 radio for sa

PM Sent on the Sporty's Radio.

Re: Cessna 182F, Delorme InReachSE, InReach original and sporty's sp-400 radio for sa

Hey Ron,
Do you have any photos of the plane? Sounds pretty nice!

Pictures would be nice.

Sure, i'll post some. Can I post them in this forum?

Sure, i'll post some. Can I post them in this forum?

Yes, posting of photos is permitted once a user has enough history (post count). And you have that...

Two ways to include photos:

1) Use the attach files feature when you're using the full editor (not quick reply). This will upload and host the files on the PoA server plus provide a thumbnail of the image at the bottom of your post.

2) Host the image somewhere, then use the IMG tags to bracket the URL where you have the image stored.

Here are some pictures. I'll take more of the inside and such when I get it back from the annual.
It is a great plane.

Attachments

• plane1.jpg
    plane1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 63
  • plane2.jpg
    plane2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 52

Where's it based?

IIRC the times in the first post are from 2012 correct? If so could we get an idea of the current times?

The hours are accurate. I put on around 150 hours or so. The logs are with the mechanic but I should have them back in a coulpe of days and I'll post the log times.

Back