For Sale: Aircraft Cessna 140

wow looks awesome. where is this located? is it yours?

Just a question,
Why doesn't the airspeed indicator "0" out in the picture.? was it that windy in Texas ?

No Call sign plate? It's a 1947, but does it have the -2" landing gear legs?

I really need a 4 seater but I keep coming back to this. Definitely the best 140 I've ever seen...

Come get it.. It is truly a fabulous airplane, ask @texasclouds
I own 5 planes and have a few more that I fly and keep up with. I really want to sell one plane. I threw the Airbike out there also. If the 140 sells I will keep the Airbike and if the Airbike sells I will keep the 140. Heck I may decide to keep all of them. LOL! I change my mind daily :eek:
Really I am just trying to free up a little space and maybe get rid of one hangar.
I really don't think there is a nicer 140 around. I need to take some pics of the engine compartment, it is the cleanest and neatest engine compartment that I have seen on any airplane.

Don't tempt me, lol. I've always loved the 140 and they are so fun to fly. I have two boys and we love flying so 4 seats is what I really should get, but I'm trying to talk myself into buying a two seater and just renting for when the boys and I have trips...

The best way to be sure about something. If you leave it and it keeps coming back to mind.
Besides, you can pass it on to your two boys when they are old enough to start flight training.
I feel like all of you are conspiring against me. :D

That's a great point. My oldest will be ready in a year or two...I started when I was 13. He can too.

I didn't need to read this.

Well you’ll hate this too: I did same thing- 140 for gas sipping and fun, club 172 when 4 seats needed (180hp so can put 4 ppl in it)... it’s a great way to go... why burn 8, 10, 12 gph when most flying is solo or with a buddy for a burger!

I’m going to give it a year and see if it’s even worth the dues to stay in the club...

...why burn 8, 10, 12 gph ...

x9dUvCu.jpg

Congrats to you and the newest member of the 120/140 curiators club! Make sure you tell them about the association and the fb page

Back