Cessna 140 for sale

Deffinitly one of the nicest 140s I've seen. They're nice airplanes, I got my first few hours in them and never complained other than trying to learn tailwheel.

I was toying with the idea of getting it just to get the tail wheel stuff and then put it on a lease back for people to get tailwheel training. Then I came to my senses and decided I would rather spend my money on my plane and new banjo case.

Hopefully his wife's boss isn't a pilot. She may be out of work before he sells the plane. :)

nah scott you should go for it. sell the warrior. 140 is a fun plane. you may remember i flew to memphis in one in february.

nah scott you should go for it. sell the warrior. 140 is a fun plane. you may remember i flew to memphis in one in february.

Oh no! I would keep the Warrior as my work plane and the 140 was a fun and income producing plane. Problem with the idea was the reality that it just would not be rented much.

i think you'd be surprised. I know Poplar Grove keeps their J3 and C140 pretty busy. If people have the opportunity to rent a tailwheel, they'll go for it.

i think you'd be surprised. I know Poplar Grove keeps their J3 and C140 pretty busy. If people have the opportunity to rent a tailwheel, they'll go for it.

I don't think I've ever seen a tail wheel for rent that isn't busy.

Someone needs to put a tailwheel in T-town. For there is none to rent. I would do it in a heart beat if it was there. I dont want to go anywhere, but rather slowly chase the local sunset. I would consider buying this plane but we just put an offer on a new house. Suckola.

Someone needs to put a tailwheel in T-town. For there is none to rent. I would do it in a heart beat if it was there. I dont want to go anywhere, but rather slowly chase the local sunset. I would consider buying this plane but we just put an offer on a new house. Suckola.
Suckola is right. Plane before house always. What were you thinking?

Beautiful airplane...cute boys, too. I didn't see a price...what range are C140's in?

Back