JedTx

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Jed
http://www.fortparker.com/
842946_607870762562727_842318452_o.jpg

Last edited:
Jed, I was planning on attending, but my son decided that's when he will come visit us here at the farm. Dangit. I'm hoping to fly down to Fort Parker in late April when I get back to my grass strip tour of Oklahoma and Texas.

Jed, I was planning on attending, but my son decided that's when he will come visit us here at the farm. Dangit. I'm hoping to fly down to Fort Parker in late April when I get back to my grass strip tour of Oklahoma and Texas.

Well, at least we know where we stand in what is really important to you :wink2:

Got the Cessna 120-140 fly-in come May

Last edited:
Well, at least we know where we stand in what is really imprtant to you :wink2:

Jed,
You have one other significant conflict that weekend in that the Burnet Bluebonnet Airshow is the same date. I can't be both places myself... and am having to make a decision.

Ryan

Jed,
You have one other significant conflict that weekend in that the Burnet Bluebonnet Airshow is the same date. I can't be both places myself... and am having to make a decision.

Ryan

My whole life is an airshow, come to FPFF and watch it:goofy:

Well, at least we know where we stand in what is really important to you :wink2:
:D

I leave for the Europe the next weekend, but might be able to make that one. :) I will definitely try to get there on my grass strip tour in late April, after I finish taking the middle school kids flying.

Back