Cencal Flightbag Tango $78+Shipping

jdwatson

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
JDW
Greetings !

I've changed flightbags, so I have a Cencal Flightbag Tango up for sale on eBay.
Here's the link of the listing.

• Same side pocket configuration as Flight Bag Foxtrot, but has TWO adjustable inside dividers that can divide across the width of the bag and adjustable the full length of the bag.
  • Extremely useful for dividing up this large bag for books, flight gear, and other accessories.
  • Reinforced bottom for heavy loads, shoulder strap
  • Made in the U.S.A.
  • Size: 22" x 11" x 12"
  • 1000 Denier Cordura Plus
  • Black

Attachments

• tango_01.jpg
    tango_01.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 17
  • tango_02.jpg
    tango_02.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 18
  • tango_03.jpg
    tango_03.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
jdwatson said:
Greetings !

I've changed flightbags, so I have a Cencal Flightbag Tango up for sale. I figured I would offer it here before putting it up on eBay. I'll give it a week or so to sell here. :fcross:
  • Same side pocket configuration as Flight Bag Foxtrot, but has TWO adjustable inside dividers that can divide across the width of the bag and adjustable the full length of the bag.
  • Extremely useful for dividing up this large bag for books, flight gear, and other accessories.
  • Reinforced bottom for heavy loads, shoulder strap
  • Made in the U.S.A.
  • Size: 22" x 11" x 12"
  • 1000 Denier Cordura Plus
  • Black
  • $78 + Shipping

It is a good bag but I already have one.

It has served me well. I went with a Sky High Gear Discovery for my X-C bag. I like the way the bag is sectioned and the end "pockets" are huge. :)

The Cencal, has a much bigger main compartment and the reinforced bottom really was a bonus.

jdwatson said:
It has served me well. I went with a Sky High Gear Discovery for my X-C bag. I like the way the bag is sectioned and the end "pockets" are huge. :)

The Cencal, has a much bigger main compartment and the reinforced bottom really was a bonus.

That looks like a good bag. I think I'll order one.

I have a whole lot more bags than I need but they all have problems.

MY Cencal Tango had the zippers break and got some goop all over it, which happens to me all the time. I've been considering having my neighborhood tailor put in a new zipper....sorta like as Seinfield says, men only throw away old underwear when the last piece of fuzz blows out the window.

BTW, Cencal suddenly closed up shop with no warning. One day they were just gone. So much for my lifetime warranty.

My current AvShop bag is pretty tattered, but also has a lifetime warranty. I guess I use the replacement as an auxilliary for the passenger stuff like the extra headsets.

mikea said:
That looks like a good bag. I think I'll order one.

I have a whole lot more bags than I need but they all have problems.

MY Cencal Tango had the zippers break and got some goop all over it, which happens to me all the time. I've been considering having my neighborhood tailor put in a new zipper....sorta like as Seinfield says, men only throw away old underwear when the last piece of fuzz blows out the window.

BTW, Cencal suddenly closed up shop with no warning. One day they were just gone. So much for my lifetime warranty.

My current AvShop bag is pretty tattered, but also has a lifetime warranty. I guess I use the replacement as an auxilliary for the passenger stuff like the extra headsets.

I believe that Cencal was bought by Jeppesen about a year or so ago. You might want to give them a call 800-732-2800. Maybe they will do something for you!!

Back