Cell Phones

flyingcheesehead

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
iMooniac
I'm in the market for a new cell phone, and I'm looking for suggestions.

I'm currently with Verizon. In fact, I have had at least one phone with them since April of 1998, back in the PrimeCo days. They've been excellent for the most part, with customer service that always comes through for me. They even completely waived about $600 in airtime charges over three months once, when they screwed up a plan change and billed me $1200. :yes: They were good enough that I ended up getting at least six family members and quite a few friends hooked on them as well, even my hard-to-please mother.

Unfortunately, their one drawback is really getting to me. They're very slow on new technologies a lot of the time. They were one of the last to offer data service, for instance. Ironic, since they were one of the first with broadband-type services. However, I'm a gadget geek and I want a fully capable Bluetooth phone. I was really hyped about the Motorola v710 before it came out, but they crippled the heck out of it and pi$$ed me off. Basically, they want to force you to send pictures through their network (extra $$$) rather than through Bluetooth. So, they disabled the Object Exchange profile which has the side effect of making the Bluetooth almost useless. You can't even sync with your computer's address book. In fact, the only things Verizon lets you do with Bluetooth are a) connect a computer to the Internet without a wire to the phone and b) use a Bluetooth headset. :mad:

To make matters worse, I was going to give them until the end of 2005 to change their stance on this but I needed more minutes. When I called to change my plan (which I have done many times in the past) I was told that I would have to have a new one-year contract to keep my free nights and weekends because that's a "promotional" offer. I spoke with three different supervisors (even got the address for the regional VP) and got the same answer. So, I'm not too keen on staying with them anyway, though fully functional Bluetooth might change my mind. The power of being a long-time customer can come in handy sometimes.

Finally, I've had some other cell phones along the way, and I have only one requirement: I will NEVER EVER EVER go back to Sprint. No way, no how, the entire experience with them was so bad that I'll never even consider it. Besides, their "nationwide" network is a complete joke west of the Mississippi until you hit CA.

So, the #1 requirement is a truly nationwide network, which pares things down to Verizon and Cingular. Unless someone knows that Verizon is going to change their mind about Bluetooth, I'm done with them.

I've been to the Cingular store a few times and just never found exactly what I want. I really like the Motorola RAZR phone, but it has one big drawback: No 2.5mm headset jack.

That's the #2 requirement: I want to be able to use my Lightspeed headset with the new phone. I have not yet found an adapter for the RAZR to use the standard headset jack. If anyone knows of such an adapter, or maybe some sort of Bluetooth dongle that I can plug my headset into, that would be the way to go. (All of the dongles I've seen plug into non-Bluetooth phones to allow you to use a Bluetooth headset - I'm looking for the opposite.)

#3, I'd like a camera. Yeah, they're crappy, but good for when you forgot your regular digital camera.

#4, MP3 ringtone capability. Not the purchased variety, I want to cut up my own music and use it. As part of this, I also want to be able to have a custom ringer for every person if I want. (Some phones only seem to do "groups" for custom ringers.)

#5, Internet connection ability for my laptop. Doesn't have to be fast, but faster is obviously better. I don't want to buy a separate card b/c I may only be using this extensively for about 8 months or so, don't want a 2-year contract on the card.

Any suggestions? Does anyone know of anything that's coming out soon that might satisfy all of the above? Thanks in advance!

Geesh. Now I see Verizon is getting the V3c (as opposed to the regular V3) RAZR. The V3c has EVDO high-speed internet access and a reasonable 1.3-megapixel camera (V3 has 0.3Mp, 640x480 crap camera).

There is one guy selling adapters for the RAZR to a regular 2.5mm headset jack. One at a time, on eBay. :mad:

Someone here has to know somebody at Motorola or Cingular, right? Is there going to be a newer RAZR at Cingular with EDGE and a 1.3Mp camera?

Anyone have a Sony Ericsson W600i? Is it any good?

Last edited:
flyingcheesehead said:
Finally, I've had some other cell phones along the way, and I have only one requirement: I will NEVER EVER EVER go back to Sprint. No way, no how, the entire experience with them was so bad that I'll never even consider it. Besides, their "nationwide" network is a complete joke west of the Mississippi until you hit CA.

Might look into the situation now. With Nextel becoming part of the Sprint system, they're solid. I've only lost signal in the same areas that other networks lose signal and have had signal in placed that they don't. Can't beat the direct connect radio, either. Solid signal up to around 5000' here in Western WA and only lose signal for a short time when going over the Mountains headed East. Don't know how that compares to the other networks, though. Haven't done any research to find out.

Anyway, that's just what I've run into with Sprint/Nextel.

I'll second Nextel,i've had mine for about 5 years,works well just about eveywhere i've gone,except Gastons where nobody's phone worked
Dave G

Cingular is not truly nationwide. If you get new service with them, you will find it to be GSM only with no analog capabilities. There are lots and lots of places where they don't have GSM sites (think back to the original digital-only Sprint system). T-Mobile is the same, but even worse coverage wise.

If you're going to travel out of the US, you'll want GSM capabilities, however.

The only two carriers that have analog rollover are Verizon and Sprint. I agree with you about Verizon's limitations, however, all the carriers are now looking to grub money any way they can. When I went off the old AT&T (Cingular Blue) this past year, I ended up with VZ because Sprint wanted a 2 year contract, and I refuse to sign a contract that long.

I had Cingular, learned to hate them, switched to AT&T (which I liked), then Cingular bought them 6 months after I switched, so now I'm hosed until March. Cingular's "customer service" people have been uncooperative, obnoxious, rude, and surly to me and my wife, and I'm completely done with them.

I've had Nextel for my work phone for the last 4 years, and have been very happy with their service. Nextel is more expensive, but I think it's worth it, and will switch my personal phones to Nextel once my contract is up.

I have had Nextel for about 5 years now. It does not work in the air in Florida past like 800'. Once you get Nextel you are stuck in a sub culture because you will find that all of your friends will be instantly available with the direct connect feature. Then when ever you think you may want to change phone companies you realize that you will loose the direct connect feature and you can not give it up. The radio coverage seems to be relatively good, I have had some bad luck with the phone service although I am sure this happens with all phones.
Something to keep in mind is that within the next 5-8years Nextel will be changing systems as they are wanting to get away from the 800mhz band which there system operates in.

not completely off topic, I found this site that will allow cell phone users to "get out" of their current contract without the stiff penilties the cell phone companies charge for buyouts.
http://celltradeusa.com/

flyingcheesehead said:
I'm in the market for a new cell phone, and I'm looking for suggestions.

I have an i-mate PDA2k EVDO http://www.imate.com/t-DETAILS_PDA2KEVDO.aspx (the keyboard thingy in the pic slides up behind the front section, took me 3 days before I discoverd it:D I never use it though, I just use the touchscreen keyboard)I got from Telstra. I like it just fine with only one complaint and I had the same complaint with my last one, a Seimens Pocket PC Phone Edition, and that is it doesn't ring very loud. One better thing about the last is that it can serve as an emergency modem for my laptop. It also comes in a GSM/GPRS version, but I believe Verison is CDMA as well. It is bluetooth and IR as well. I always get these type of PDA/phones since they allow me to email my billing sheets from the road and I don't have to always drag my laptop around. Oh yeah, this one has a camera and a digital voice recorder too.
If you don't mind the extra size, they are nice to have especially if you use a PDA as well or need to do emergency web surfing to find something or download a map since the screen is about 4x bigger than a phone screen.

I would also recomed Nextel, We have had it for about 3 years and I have only been in one location that I could not get service. I am using a blackberry with bluetooth and it works great, it also has a headphone jack. you might pay a few $$ more with Nextel, but it is worth it in the long run.

wsuffa said:
Cingular is not truly nationwide. If you get new service with them, you will find it to be GSM only with no analog capabilities.
Don't sweet the no analog stuff. In the 800MHz band there is a requirement in FCC part 22 for there to be analog capabilities. But that provision will be removed in 2007. Once that happens many of the big operators will turn off analog. There may be a few mom and pops still runnign analog syste,s but no one is making equipment for them any longer.

BTW before anyone goes heavily into 1xEV-DO equipment for their use you might want to check out WiMAX. It will work much better but Verizon so far is not going to use it. Sprint/Nextel is as well as a fair amount of international operators.

WiMAX will allow for the use of voice and data (DO is Data Only) at very high speeds and much faster usuage velocities. Where 1xEV-DO is only good for pedestrian speed usuage WiMAX can be used up to 200km/h and data rates upto 50Mbps depending on channel configuration and system design.

Last edited:
smigaldi said:
Don't sweet the no analog stuff. In the 800MHz band there is a requirement in FCC part 22 for there to be analog capabilities. But that provision will be removed in 2007. Once that happens many of the big operators will turn off analog. There may be a few mom and pops still runnign analog syste,s but no one is making equipment for them any longer.

My only comment is this.

I've ended up at some rural airports where analog was the ONLY signal available. If you need to pick up an IFR clearance from one of those airports, you will be very glad to have the analog. At least for now.

WiMax is still a ways off.

On a 1 year contract, you could take analog rollover now and WiMax later.

Just like buying a plane - consider your needs and decide accordingly.

I've used T-Mobile and Cingular.

I never really had a problem with T-Mobile and in this area their coverage has been great comparied to Cingular and Sprint.

I switched to Cingular at one point..which was the biggest mistake ever. Coverage was TERRIBLE. I then went back to T-Mobile and have been with them ever since.

One thing I think you are going to find, is different national carieers coverage is going to vary depending on the part of the country. One "section" of the country might swing better in Cingular's favor.. Where as one other section will be better with Tmobile..Or Sprint.

The thing that is cool about T-mobile is their detailed coverage map on their website. You can see coverage down to street levels.

Last edited:
Re: Henning

Mike Schneider said:
Henning, with reference to the i-mate PDA2k EVDO, I can't figure out from the web site what they cost, or where one can be purchased. Thanks for any info. -- Mike

Don't know what they cost in the states, they gave it to me with my plan down here. (with the rates they charge they can afford to give you a car to install it in as well). Check in that web site for where you can buy them.

Thanks for the info so far!

TDKendall said:
Might look into the situation now. With Nextel becoming part of the Sprint system, they're solid.

Nope. No way, no how. Their atrocious customer service and outright lies earned 'em a life sentence from me. I will NEVER have a Sprint phone again. Plus, once you pass Spokane and get into Idaho and Montanta and the Dakotas, you're pretty much hosed. I'd stick with Verizon loooong before I'd go to Sprint.

Shipoke said:
I'll second Nextel,i've had mine for about 5 years,works well just about eveywhere i've gone,except Gastons where nobody's phone worked

Mine did... Just not very well! It was OK for short conversations, but I wouldn't have wanted to talk on it for a long time. I've also had Nextel in the past, but now that Sprint owns 'em, I'm not gonna go there. I also heard that Sprint is selling the Nextel network to the government, though I don't know what time frame that's going to be happening in.

wsuffa said:
Cingular is not truly nationwide. If you get new service with them, you will find it to be GSM only with no analog capabilities.

Interesting... They're advertizing quad-band phones, usually that includes analog somewhere. Thanks for the info, I'll have to find out more about this.

Honestly though, Verizon's digital coverage is so good that when I do switch to analog, I'm far enough from civilization that the analog coverage is pretty bad too, and I usually end up hanging up and calling back a few minutes later when I get digital back.

I agree with you about Verizon's limitations, however, all the carriers are now looking to grub money any way they can.

True, BUT... I would MUCH rather pay them an extra 5 or 10 bucks a month to have the bluetooth work. I can understand them wanting to make money off pic transfers, but when they cripple the phones so bad that I can no longer transfer my address book by ANY means, it makes me mad.

Jeff Oslick said:
Cingular's "customer service" people have been uncooperative, obnoxious, rude, and surly to me and my wife, and I'm completely done with them.

I may well be back to Verizon in two years if that's the case. :dunno: That is one plus, they have better service than most companies of any type do these days. Low to no hold times, very easy to get a human being on the phone, and that person has to stick with you until your problem is solved rather than just pass it off to different departments.

robsingles said:
Then when ever you think you may want to change phone companies you realize that you will loose the direct connect feature and you can not give it up.

No you won't... Everyone else calls it "Push to Talk" and I've seen Verizon, Cingular, and Sprint advertising it as well.

jangell said:
The thing that is cool about T-mobile is their detailed coverage map on their website. You can see coverage down to street levels.

A nice thought, but with any cell system it's impossible to have an accurate street-level map of coverage. Too many factors at play... building structures, multipath, and many more. (See Lance Fisher for more info. ;) )

So far it looks like the Sony Ericsson W600i (Cingular) is the winner. Bluetooth, camera, EDGE and GPRS, will sync well with my Mac's address book (all except the pictures), plenty of Mac software available to play with it. :)

Last edited:
flyingcheesehead said:
So far it looks like the Sony Ericsson W600i (Cingular) is the winner. Bluetooth, camera, EDGE and GPRS, will sync well with my Mac's address book (all except the pictures), plenty of Mac software available to play with it. :)

I'm no expert on this, but you say GPRS on the phone, that means it's a GSM phone I'm pretty sure. If I'm not mistaken Verizon is CDMA and I know my Verizon Wireless Broadband card is NOT GPRS. Make sure the phone you buy is system compatible.

flyingcheesehead said:
A nice thought, but with any cell system it's impossible to have an accurate street-level map of coverage. Too many factors at play... building structures, multipath, and many more. (See Lance Fisher for more info. ;) )

True. But it beats the hell out of coverage maps by the other providers that show six states at once in a tiny brochure.

As far as their coverage map. I've found it to be fairly accurate, at least to the city or area of a county. Whereas with the other providers you have no idea.

Coverage is something I've always had an issue with. I can't go somewhere for much time if I don't have cell phone coverage or internet access. This at least helps me plan for it much more accurately.

flyingcheesehead said:
Interesting... They're advertizing quad-band phones, usually that includes analog somewhere. Thanks for the info, I'll have to find out more about this.

There are 4 GSM bands worldwide. The quad-band phones should work (assuming that the carriers have agreements) in any GSM country worldwide. I have a Moto V600 Quad Band phone that I used to use traveling internationally. I can assure you there is no analog rollover.

Honestly though, Verizon's digital coverage is so good that when I do switch to analog, I'm far enough from civilization that the analog coverage is pretty bad too, and I usually end up hanging up and calling back a few minutes later when I get digital back.

For a lot of people, that's enough. Might be for you. I've used analog in a few places where I've needed it and digital wouldn't work at all. Which is why I decided that it overruled the bluetooth/downloading capability issues.

True, BUT... I would MUCH rather pay them an extra 5 or 10 bucks a month to have the bluetooth work. I can understand them wanting to make money off pic transfers, but when they cripple the phones so bad that I can no longer transfer my address book by ANY means, it makes me mad.

I agree with this completely. Until somebody - particularly a competitor - makes it a loud, public issue, it isn't going to change VZ's view. VZ has banned Nokia, won't buy phones from them because Nokia supports "going around" VZ on content issues. Basically, VZ wants to make money from every feature and service (like they still do for "touchtone" service on some landline phones...)

wsuffa said:
My only comment is this.

I've ended up at some rural airports where analog was the ONLY signal available. If you need to pick up an IFR clearance from one of those airports, you will be very glad to have the analog. At least for now.

WiMax is still a ways off.

On a 1 year contract, you could take analog rollover now and WiMax later.

Just like buying a plane - consider your needs and decide accordingly.

Just be ready that after 2007 sunset of analog companies that make mobiles will likely not add the analog capability to their handsets. There is no one now making analog only handsets for the mass market, they are all at least dual mode.

But you are correct in noticing that the US tends to lag new technology deployments. The US is the only country that still has a large Analog system deployment, the only other places you see it are in 3rd and 4th world countries in Africa mainly.

wsuffa said:
I agree with this completely. Until somebody - particularly a competitor - makes it a loud, public issue, it isn't going to change VZ's view. VZ has banned Nokia, won't buy phones from them because Nokia supports "going around" VZ on content issues. Basically, VZ wants to make money from every feature and service (like they still do for "touchtone" service on some landline phones...)

Keep in mind the Nokia does not make a lot of CDMA handsets when compared to Motorola, LG, and Samsung.

Last edited:
smigaldi said:
Just be ready that after 2007 sunset of analog companies that make mobiles will likely not add the analog capability to their handsets. There is no one now making analog only handsets for the mass market, they are all at least dual mode.

But you are correct in noticing that the US tends to lag new technology deployments. The US is the only country that still has a large Analog system deployment, the only other places you see it are in 3rd and 4th world countries in Africa mainly.

I was not suggesting analog only. I was suggesting dual-mode. At least for an interim period. Actually, to be more specific, I was suggesting that the purchase meet the buyers needs. If you NEED rural coverage, get a phone that is dual mode including the capability to roam analog if necessary.

(besides flying to some rural airports, I also own some property in a rural area... in places along the back roads you get nothing but analog... hence my choice for dual-mode)

BTW, most providers will not activate an old phone on their system, thanks to the FCC requirements for E911.

Keep in mind the Nokia does not make a lot of CDMA handsets when compared to Motorola, LG, and Samsung.

In part because of VZ. As one VZ exec put it to me in a meeting: "Nokia is a bad word. A very bad word."

wsuffa said:
I was not suggesting analog only.

I know you were not. I was just pointing out that post 2007 there is no need for companies to build dual mode (digital and analog) phones. They will remove that capability from their handset portfolio. In handsets the business is all about margins and if you can save a $.05 from teh direct materials cost that will translate into alot of money. If one were to seel 500,000 handest that nickel is now $25,000 in profit or 8 engineers in the PRC.

Henning said:
If I'm not mistaken Verizon is CDMA and I know my Verizon Wireless Broadband card is NOT GPRS. Make sure the phone you buy is system compatible.

Henning,

You are correct - The whole point of this is (somewhat anyway) to get away from Verizon 'cuz I'm ****ed at their crippling of Bluetooth and wanting me to extend my contract or take away my free nights & weekends if I change my plan. The W600i would be through Cingular.

flyingcheesehead said:

Wow, we have auto-censor now?

Last edited:
flyingcheesehead said:
Henning,

You are correct - The whole point of this is (somewhat anyway) to get away from Verizon 'cuz I'm ****ed at their crippling of Bluetooth and wanting me to extend my contract or take away my free nights & weekends if I change my plan. The W600i would be through Cingular.

Wow, we have auto-censor now?

I'm betting that if you pay full price for a new phone, that you could keep the plan w/no contract extension....

Doesn't fix the bluetooth problem...

Henning said:
I'm no expert on this, but you say GPRS on the phone, that means it's a GSM phone I'm pretty sure. If I'm not mistaken Verizon is CDMA and I know my Verizon Wireless Broadband card is NOT GPRS. Make sure the phone you buy is system compatible.

Yep that is right GPRS goes with GSM. Verizon is a CDMA system op and your card is either just a plane 1x CDMA2000 card or a 1xEV-DO card

wsuffa said:
I'm betting that if you pay full price for a new phone, that you could keep the plan w/no contract extension....

Doesn't fix the bluetooth problem...

Yep. I bought my Nokia phone on eBay and just had Cingular activate it. I had to pay $20 for a new SIM card.

The joke is I had all sorts of problems with it getting on to the GSM network (it's a dual mode phone) due to SNAFUs in the security system and after several complaints they gave me a new SIM card and got everything working. I think when they ran the serial number they saw it was a fairly new phone and therefore still had a warranty. Still no commit.

They will try to put you down for a commitment with the littlest of warnings. Don't sign any new contract.

flyingcheesehead said:

The choice to avoid Verizon due to their greedy lockdowns is a good one, techiewise, but you also need to remember that we don't buy anything Sony due to the Sony rootkit CD DRM arrogance.

That phone looks OK, but we know that Sony will have made the music playing painful due to the same DRM reasons. Read the reviews. You don't see anything says you can just copy .mp3s to it. You DO have Windows, right? :rolleyes:

Jann wants a "simple" phone that's a phone. It looks like those are not made. She also needs a bluetooth car kit, so so much for simple.

We stopped by the the Nokia kiosk at Northbrook Court mall and were able to see and TRY the UI on - whatta concept - all of the Nokia models that would work on Cingular GSM, even though Cingular doesn't offer more than one or two of them. You are free to buy the model you want online in the open market without a commitment (check the fine print CAREFULLY!).

You also don't get a locked down phone.

Sure you don't get the $150-$200 subsidy from the provider, but you also don't have to pay that back to the phone provider in a multiyear commitment. Figure the NPV of paying now vs. later. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
flyingcheesehead said:
Kent,

You cannot go wrong with a SE phone for a Mac.

I started a year ago with a -$150 after rebates T610 (yes, that's negative 150, if you go through Amazon they give you extra rebates) on Tmobile and it worked great with OS X and iSync via Bluetooth. A few months ago, I began lusting after the SE S710a, picked one up on Ebay and unlocked it. It is absolutely flawless with iSync and 10.4.3. You'll probably need Tiger to use the newer phones with iSync.

I even signed up for Tmobile's unlimited Internet plan ($19.95 add on to my existing account) and I can Bluetooth from my G5 to the S710a and use it as a modem. EDGE speeds are about 240kbps downstream. Cingular has an equivalent feature (Media Net, I think).

In short, Mac + SE == tres cool :cheerswine:

-Rich

P.S. You can get the W600i FREE if you sign up through Amazon.

Henning said:
I have an i-mate PDA2k EVDO http://www.imate.com/t-DETAILS_PDA2KEVDO.aspx (the keyboard thingy in the pic slides up behind the front section, took me 3 days before I discoverd it:D I never use it though, I just use the touchscreen keyboard)I got from Telstra. I like it just fine with only one complaint and I had the same complaint with my last one, a Seimens Pocket PC Phone Edition, and that is it doesn't ring very loud. One better thing about the last is that it can serve as an emergency modem for my laptop. It also comes in a GSM/GPRS version, but I believe Verison is CDMA as well. It is bluetooth and IR as well. I always get these type of PDA/phones since they allow me to email my billing sheets from the road and I don't have to always drag my laptop around. Oh yeah, this one has a camera and a digital voice recorder too.
If you don't mind the extra size, they are nice to have especially if you use a PDA as well or need to do emergency web surfing to find something or download a map since the screen is about 4x bigger than a phone screen.
This is actually marketed in the US under both Verizon (since replaced with the Samsung i730) and Sprint (PPC6600).

I have Sprint's PPC6700, which is an Audiovox 6700 PDA with sliding keyboard (that's actually usable with my big fingers). Coverage is fair in the Phoenix, Las Vegas and southern CA area but I haven't taken it elsewhere. It's a full blown PDA (not a Smartphone, which is a different animal) with Windows Mobile 5.0, Bluetooth, USB (host and slave both according to a USB engineer I met), IR, WLAN, EVDO, built-in camera (1.3Mp so it's not great), web browsing, etc.. It IS Sprint, though, so that takes it out of the running since I've never seen it elsewhere.

I'm happy with it.

Re: Brian

Mike Schneider said:
Brian, can you go to this site on your phone? www.srh.noaa.gov/wml To get Tallahassee's radar, plug in KTLH; Atlanta KFFC; Phoenix KIWA; San Diego KNKX.... Have you done this in your airplane?
While I can access the site, it's not particularly large. I couldn't identify any radar tracks. The image can't be expanded, at least on my PDA screen.

No, I haven't used it in the plane. I generally avoid things like this while flying anyway. I'm VFR and haven't taken any long jaunts since I purchased it.

Mike Schneider said:
How large is your screen?
Smaller than a typical PDA. Convenient when nothing else is available but I'd hate to have to rely on it for 'net access.

Mike Schneider said:
What do you mean by, "It IS Sprint, though, so that takes it out of the running since I've never seen it elsewhere." Thanks. -- Mike
That was in response to Kent's condition that the carrier NOT be Sprint. It works fine for me but he travels a heck of a lot more than I do. ;)

wsuffa said:
I'm betting that if you pay full price for a new phone, that you could keep the plan w/no contract extension.

Problem is, I'm not even under contract on this phone. They want me to sign a year contract just to change to a plan with MORE minutes! Apparently they don't like people to give them more money. :mad:

mikea said:
The choice to avoid Verizon due to their greedy lockdowns is a good one, techiewise, but you also need to remember that we don't buy anything Sony due to the Sony rootkit CD DRM arrogance.

Yeah, but the Sony phones seem to have the best Bluetooth functionality. Besides, I'm a Mac user and I don't care about rootkits. :D (Just kidding, I think it's a crock what they did, but I could probably find reasons not to buy ANY of the phones on the market today... I'm just trying to find which product will work best for me.)

That phone looks OK, but we know that Sony will have made the music playing painful due to the same DRM reasons. Read the reviews. You don't see anything says you can just copy .mp3s to it. You DO have Windows, right? :rolleyes:

Don't really want the MP3's for anything other than custom ringtones. I was reading a page on how to do it but I can't find the address right now - I had >150 pages open (in tabs) and finally crashed my browser.

Back