CD/DVD/MP3 Recurring Training Aids?

Mike Boehler

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Mike Boehler
I'm looking for a program that's not on-line that I can purchase for use in my vehicle CD or possibly downloadable to my Ipod or Phone (bberry) for VFR or light IFR recurrent training.

Basically I'm a VFR pilot with some IFR time like a lot of folks and would like something to listen to when driving and since I enjoy training and learning, I'm looking for something that will work for me.

I don't need a "learn to fly" type program. For example, I just got done listening to a program I bought last week from pilot workshops. Its called the Airmanship series and deals with becoming a more professional "Airman" and not just a pilot who bombs away from point a to point b. Sterile cockpit, organization, etc.... When I was done, I found myself listening to it over and over wanting more.

I've got nothing to do with the program I mentioned, just using it as an example. No profit....blah... blah....

I just want something similar and thought there may be some good ideas here.

Thanks as always for any help..

Mike

EDIT: and ofcourse, what goes with being new with limited posts, us newbies are constantly starting threads in the wrong forum. Sorry, I should have placed this in the training forum. Ooops.

Last edited:
Belvoir Publications (IFR, IFRR, Aviation Consumer, Aviation Safety, Light Plane Maintenance) sells a monthly CD "Pilot's Audio Update" service that I used to contribute to back in the cassette days.

Bob Gardner

Back