CB Pics

Everskyward

Experimenter
Display Name

Display name:
Everskyward
As I was downloading the Granby pics I realized I hadn't downloaded these pics I took from my yard last Monday. We often have thunderstorms out here but I thought the lighting was just right on these clouds this time.

2011-06-27%252520at%25252020-13-36.jpg

2011-06-27%252520at%25252020-14-22.jpg

2011-06-27%252520at%25252020-14-44.jpg

Girl, all this time in Colorado and you haven't learned how to tell a cloaked alien mothership yet?

Very awesome pictures!! I love watching thunderstorms (when I'm on the ground).

From the air is OK too... as long as you are some distance away! :D

One of my most spectacular flights ever was a smooth night up the Front Range, APA-FNL. Mother Nature provide a light show 30-50 miles out on the plains that you couldn't have scripted for a movie. Ask Jan, she was in the back seat.:)

Last edited:
One of my most spectacular flights ever was a smooth night up the Front Range, APA-FNL. Mother Nature provide a light show 30-50 miles out on the planes that you couldn't have scripted for a movie. Ask Jan, she was in the back seat.:)

I've done that COS - DEN at night before too. Big bright flashes from the stuff out over the plains. Gorgeous.

Kewl pics but I thought from the thread title that I was going to see pictures like this:

uniPC68XL.jpg

As balance to the ham thread.
10-4 Good Buddy...

I thought people might be expecting this...

poppedbreaker.jpg

:D

Mari, those are gorgeous! :yes: You really captured the beauty and power of the storm.

Does anyone else see lips in the middle photo?

Other people have made the same comment when viewing these pictures. You guys are the ones with imaginations!

Mari, those are gorgeous! :yes: You really captured the beauty and power of the storm.

It's not just lips, don't you see the bug eyes above it? It's a Vogon survey ship...

Back