Cat Mauled by Pit Bull

The guy let his dogs loose again. I went over and tried to knock him out. Tried is the key word.
I really am a ***** but not scared of no one.
He called the cops, I did not go to jail.
After this happened I told the wife I am taking this man to court. I have pics and video of these dogs running free a few times within the last week or so.
We should not have to deal with this. This man wife had the gall to tell me my cats need to be chained. I thought when I moved out here I left all the trash in the city. I see it spills out into the country also.
Tony

This guy looks like the guy whom held the three girls hostage for all those years. He looks just like that jerk. They could be brothers. He looks the part.

Cat can't go outside anymore. That will help with the cat, at least. You lost a good chance to dispatch with the dog the first time.

Life is too short.

Move. If you are on a lease, break it by threat of dangerous unrestrained dog. Stop the drama, just get out now.

Life is too short.

Move. If you are on a lease, break it by threat of dangerous unrestrained dog. Stop the drama, just get out now.

yes I agree. This is what i told the wife. Thing is I live at the air park with my airplane and have only been here for 11 months.
I hate to loose this as it only comes along once in a life time. But I might have to move.
He knows I am disabled and keeps throwing it in my face, I had enough and wanted to knock him out. I am in no shape to fight and he knows it. But I will back down from no one.

Back