Cascades WA flight

Washingtonian here... only left because the Army made me. The images you are showing everyone is why I came back after my career even with all of the crazy that has invaded this place since I was a kid in the 70s.

Unfortunately, those images are also part of the reason the crazy moved here in the first place. Please delete and show the reality of the area with the constant rain, flooding and constant overcast. Shame on you for advertising our entire summer in one video...

Maybe he should show the “other” Washington. You know, on the “right“ side of the Cascades where there is desert,sagebrush and sand until you get to Spokane. And stay away from Lake Chelan - enough West Siders there already.

Maybe he should show the “other” Washington. You know, on the “right“ side of the Cascades where there is desert,sagebrush and sand until you get to Spokane. And stay away from Lake Chelan - enough West Siders there already.
yes.... the real Washington and not the propaganda photos..

I was a tank commander and my wing man set fire to all of the ground cover as he was maneuvering to my side. The fire soon raged out of control, jumped the Columbia river, destroyed a winery and required a call up of the National Guard to control.

That is the Washington that needs to be advertised. Well, that and CHOP...

The Washington we know.

Attachments

• IMG_3827.jpeg
    IMG_3827.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2535.jpeg
    IMG_2535.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 14
The Washington we know.

There was a time when coastal trees that size would be CHOPped down for railroad ties or spars for a Bellanca or something. :D
Now they just get in the way of the scenery. ;)

btw, do those things meet the seismic code? For when the Big One finally arrives.
Just askin'

Lots of WA State photos at the flying website linked below.

Back