Caravan crash in Hawaii on vid

Cool video. Gotta love the terminology that was used: "spiraling into the ocean." Also I found it surprising that the passengers didn't already have their life jackets on before the landing, it must have happened pretty quick.

Looks like they where at a low altitude when the horn went off. Good landing ,as they had time to dawn life jackets and exit the aircraft.

I don't understand how the fatality occurred. It looked like impact was not very traumatic. Hard to tell for sure on video.

Drowning maybe?

sad.

Curious what happened, I thought PT-6 was the most reliable thing ever made (slightly exaggerating).

Cool video. Gotta love the terminology that was used: "spiraling into the ocean." Also I found it surprising that the passengers didn't already have their life jackets on before the landing, it must have happened pretty quick.

Wondered that too.

Through the entire crash sequence and beyond, this guy was holding a camera and recording it all? Really?

Not crying conspiracy, but I believe the lady that died issued President Obama's birth certificate

Just saying

Through the entire crash sequence and beyond, this guy was holding a camera and recording it all? Really?

Either he was expecting it or it was head mounted?

Hmmmmm...

"Meanwhile, Fuddy's death in the crash fueled conspiracy theories because she was the public official who released President Obama's birth certificate in 2011 after repeated inquiries, proving he was born in the United States"

"
Fuddy made it out of the sinking plane fine, but died after escaping. It's unclear what caused her death."

Last edited:

Yea "spiraling" what a crock.

Hmmmmm...

"Meanwhile, Fuddy's death in the crash fueled conspiracy theories because she was the public official who released President Obama's birth certificate in 2011 after repeated inquiries, proving he was born in the United States"

"
Fuddy made it out of the sinking plane fine, but died after escaping. It's unclear what caused her death."

Not crying conspiracy, but I believe the lady that died issued President Obama's birth certificate

Just saying

People die, it's not uncommon. Especially in our world.
The odds that someone will accidentally die that did something political aren't that low.

If someone wanted to kill her for what she did in 2011, they certainly took their time.

People die, it's not uncommon. Especially in our world.
The odds that someone will accidentally die that did something political aren't that low.

If someone wanted to kill her for what she did in 2011, they certainly took their time.

Makes it look accidental....

Funny the video didn't show her dying...:dunno::idea:

Back