Capuchino Kills!

ScottM

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
iBazinga!
A charging bull gored a young Spanish man to death Friday at Pamplona's San Fermin festival, the first such fatality in nearly 15 years. Nine others were injured in a particularly dangerous and chaotic chapter of the running of the bulls.

Pamplona officials identified the man as Daniel Jimeno Romero, 27, from the Madrid suburbs of Alcala de Henares. He was on vacation with his parents and girlfriend, who identified him.

15 years ago since the last death, hmm. I'll have to check but I am pretty sure that last one was a co-worker of mine. He had gone to Pamplona to run and was also gored to death. I had met him only once as we had just hired him.

I have NEVER wanted to run with bulls in Pamploma and still do not understand why anyone would.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/sns-ap-eu-spain-running-of-the-bulls,0,2528805.story

After nearly being trampled by a stampeding herd of cattle when I was about 6-7 y/o - only saved by my dad's co-worker literally making a diving grab at me while jumping into the back of a truck - I have no desire to tempt fate with that type of stunt again.

15 years ago since the last death, hmm. I'll have to check but I am pretty sure that last one was a co-worker of mine. He had gone to Pamplona to run and was also gored to death. I had met him only once as we had just hired him.
The last fatal goring at the running of the bulls was that of 22-year-old American Matthew Tassio in 1995.
This him?

Back